Current prices ??

Got something to sell? Click Here. (A photo or a link is required!)
Forum rules
You MUST have five (5) posts elsewhere in the forums before posting here.

ALL POSTS MUST COMPLY WITH THESE RULES OR THEY WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING!

WE ARE NOT AN AUCTION SITE

F/S Posts must contain;

1) Your contact information .

2) A picture or a URL to a picture of the item for sale.

3) Or a link to who or where the item you saw for sale can be found. Links to auction sites are acceptable .

4) A fixed price (with or without shipping)(see 4a - 4c)
...a) stated in either ... gold,silver, U.S. paper currency, etc
...b) specific items your looking for in trade
...c) for cash+barter combos a fixed value for your F/S item is STILL REQUIRED.

If you find an item cheaper than a sellers stated price available somewhere else, PM or E-mail the seller. Give them the chance to evaluate adjusting their price, then if you still think the stated price is too high start a new thread in our deals section. Please do not hijack their ad ;)

Please remember...................

Let us know when all items are "SOLD" or "SOLD PENDING FUNDS". We will then move the thread to the Sold section when the sale is completed or after 90 days.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Current prices ??

Post by Bil »

I haven't been around for a while-any idea of a realistic price for a nice 4-cut all German MG42 kit? And how about MG34 receiver pieces? Not just bits but enough to make an entire receiver...Thanks all! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Current prices ??

Post by 42rocker »

Nothing the price fell so low..... You really need to send all that stuff to me so I can take care of it for you.

I'll pm my address to send it to. Thanks!!!!

Really 4 cut complete. $1,500 to $2,000 or more. With the rest of the parts German $3,000 plus. What the junk is being posted at selling or not. It would be nice to see something good up for sale for a change.

MG34 cut receiver. I'm thinking $500 at least. Again that just are not out there. $1,700 plus for a tnw.
The front piece is what everyone is looking for. I've got a few pieces up for sale without any interest to speak of.

Get Well Bil

Later 42rocker
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Thanks! Last one I sold was about 4 years ago, went for $1500...I also sold all my NATO parts to the same guy. I have a bunch of 34 receiver parts, enough to make at least 2 I think. I had one welded up by a certain southern gentleman here, big mistake... :( ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Remember, I have a real nice jig
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

Several Folks are looking for a MG34 receiver jig.

Later 42rocker