Last weekend was AWESOME

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Last weekend was AWESOME

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Wow, was last weekend great! The weather was perfect. I went up 50 miles north of Detroit Lakes, MN to help my brother in law close down the lake cabin on Big Elbow Lake for winter. Perfect temperature, no mosquitoes, incredible sunrises and sunsets on the lake! I cruised the winding narrow gravel roads through the colorful Fall forests and several lakes north of the cabin and had a blast. You guys think it snows up here all year round. It's vacation wonderland in Minnesota with all the fishing and hunting you could want in the Summer and Fall.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Re: Last weekend was AWESOME

Post by www.Prussia.us »

OUTSTANDING :D

Great photos, I like the Germanic art on the bike.

I figured you gave up hunting when you sold the full-auto Mg42 :lol:

Seriously MN is an unknown jewel--maybe it is best that way, less it be spoiled by intruders.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Last weekend was AWESOME

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Southern folk think Minnesota is covered with snow year round and rarely come up to enjoy our warm summers. Fall is awesome up here.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury