Traitors

salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

Traitors

Post by salt6 »

I have to wonder about all the people who are defending the new health care law.

I wonder what all these people, who are using the word traitor for anyone who disagrees with them, would say about Franklin, Hamilton, Adams, Jefferson, and Washington.

These men were talking treason in their time due to an oppressive government. In fact a government that was less oppressive that now.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Traitors

Post by 42rocker »

I have always found that those that support the 1/2 white fellow in the White House are do or die types. Either you do their way or you should die or leave the country. Not willing to listen to facts, quick to use the race card. Not willing to listen to reason, quick to raise their voices and start shouting mindless, fact-less party lines.
In Texas they have folks that talk of secession, the Obamo the 2nd followers are quick and loud to shout to throw these folks out of the country or worse.
Reason and looking for facts and working together needs to start happening, now?

Later 42rocker
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

With all due respect, the problem is far more dire than Righty vs. Lefty.

I cannot exhort enough people to watch the documentary “Burzynski” it is on Netflix, you can buy it, or even watch it free on youtube.

This is not tin-foil hat stuff:

Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski is an oncologist from Poland who has a clinic in Texas. For decades he has been successfully treating and curing cancer, even the most fatally severe like GBM brain tumors. This is accomplished by using anti-neoplastons, far superior to the cocktail of garbage your insurance company will cover due to the incestuous relationship between the FDA, NIH, and Big Pharma. The documentary uses ALL primary sources documents, i.e., court filings, c-span footage of Congressional hearings, the Congressional Record, and other government documents, etc.. to show despite his success, Dr. Burzynski has been attacked by every administration from Reagan all the way through until today, and even now “Mr. Small Government” TX Gov. Perry is trying to shut him down for no valid reason.

Same story, these politicians, who wear Jesus on their sleeve, would step on Jesus’s throat for a campaign contribution to have their name in lights, and the greedy miscreants (this case Big Pharma) are only too happy to oblige them so the politicians get their way. And yes I have worked in campaigns on both the federal and state level, it is true.

Take an hour and 45 minutes, watch the video, both political parties are on the take, both are scoundrels, both are obstructing and literally playing with our lives. :shock:

Any fears of Uncle Sam “taking over” the health care system pale in comparison to what has already happened. :puk:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

[quote="42rocker"]I have always found that those that support the 1/2 white fellow in the White House a....

Later 42rocker[/quote]

Really? Nice comment. That does not do this board any favors at all. Please consider revising.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Matt
I stand behind that statement totally. No matter what he calls himself he was born of a white mother. Therefore 1/2 white.
Truth is something that is quite often told on this website site. Unless you believe that his issued raised seal birth cert is false that is. It states his mother was Stanley Ann Dunham. Who I might add was a very interesting person. That's Dr. Dunham.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
I still believe in family values and I'm Proud of my Mother. Yes his Mother may have had different views than mine but she and her family still raised him. Also do the math (9 months is normal). Barack Obama got her pregnant at the age of 18 years and 3 days. From Wikipedia
"On August 4, 1961, at the age of 18, Dunham gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II."
This Mother at the age of 18 raised this child and all we hear about is his black father very little about his white mother.
Someone needs to remind the world of the fact that he is 1/2 white. Also Obama left "behind a pregnant wife and infant son in his home town of Nyang’oma Kogelo in Kenya.". Obama II, our President for a 2nd term, see his posted birth cert posted by the White House, is 1/2 white. Not Black as he calls himself.

Have a nice day.

Later 42rocker
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

42rocker, all he's saying is that you make race the foremost and prominent point of your first statement, leading the viewers out here to believe (incorrectly) that you think race is more important that the fact that Obama is a idealogue with communist leanings hell bent on remove the greatness of the United States by having us all lay profligate before the United Nations, it's people willingly giving up their freedom to satisfy a ridiculous notion that we do not deserve the success we have worked for, and that it was somehow made at the cost of other nations. Obama's policies are tantamount to sabotage of the American way of life in all ways and means. Obama = slavery to the State.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury