Some Parts!

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
railsplitter

Some Parts!

Post by railsplitter »

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/3010

Check out IMA's new $12,000 MG34 Parts kit :? Not sure which smiley face to attach :?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Some Parts!

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

$12K ? NO WAY!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
amafrank
Major
Major

Post by amafrank »

IMA seems to be full of ...it recently. Here is another one....
http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php ... ts_id/2308

Supposedly a German captured DP28 all based on the fact that it has bipod legs which look like MG34 legs....interesting that its actually a DPM and missing the mainspring housing.

IMA also has a german captured 1910 maxim with a wonderfully thought out history. Its priced up there too.

The creative marketing folks at IMA are not letting reality or truth get in the way of a good sale. At least they have created a few laughs in the real world.....

Frank
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

IMA is FREQUENTLY full of $hit. You have to be a choosey buyer when shopping from those guys.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

At least they do not have the writers from the Sportsman's Guide writing for them, yet :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
meatballs
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by meatballs »

"Knowingly will NOT be OVERSOLD !!!! "
I remember once being in a dealers office when they had just received a lot of WW II pocket pistols from a well known dealers clear out. One person sat in a chair and dictated a history for each pistol as to where it was captured and by what regiment while the other wrote out the tags with the "history and price". Still get a chuckle over that one and never did buy anything with provenience from them. However, if I did spy something I wanted and it was priced under the "market" it suddenly became "sold" and they forgot to take it off the shelf. Next trip by, it was still there but more than a few dollars added to the price.
KABAR2
Offizieranwärter
Offizieranwärter

Post by KABAR2 »

I always loved the "Civil War" artillery shell listing..... these were studded shells brought over from that big buy of cannons and guns over in Napal.... yes they were in use during our Civil War JUST NOT ON THIS CONTINENT! There was and may still be a broker selling a pair of cannon suposidly civil was confederate use.... they are a couple of Napal cannon from IMA.... Now they have their own tv show so watch the prices go up faster than a Norm Fladermans price guide!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Just watching their show "Family Guns" makes you want to puke. These guys want to cash in on the latest self-aggrandizing reality show trend showing off how savvy they can obtain and overprice rare items and sell them at ridiculous profits. It's just Pawn Stars for guns.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Frogman
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by Frogman »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:Just watching their show "Family Guns" makes you want to puke. These guys want to cash in on the latest self-aggrandizing reality show trend showing off how savvy they can obtain and overprice rare items and sell them at ridiculous profits. It's just Pawn Stars for guns.
That was my take on the show from day 1, a few years ago I used to buy from them regularly, but not any more.