mg34 TNW semi mods

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
mdm2

mg34 TNW semi mods

Post by mdm2 »

I have done the bolt and the trigger semi mods but dont understand what the rest of the parts in the TNW semi mod small parts kit are for,i am useing a reweld not a TNW reciever. there is a lever , a spring, some pins,and screws, i would love too see some pictures of a tnw semi mods so i could see how this stuff goes in the reciever the bolt and trigger are done.
mdm2

Re: mg34 TNW semi mods

Post by mdm2 »

called pirate, got my answer LETS SAY ANOTHER IS BORN :cheer: runs perfect right out of the shop
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Congratulations! :bnija: Are you going to tell us or do we have to call Pirate? :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

How about a picture :D
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

I'm still waiting for 4 receivers bolts & grips from Pirate once he sends them I'll be happy to post up pictures of everything once I get it all .... :?
mdm2

Post by mdm2 »

i have to borrow a camera to take pictures will see what i can do,
As far as the semi mods useing a TNW small parts semi mod kit, you use the parts for the bolt as shown in the prints you use the 094 pins and rollers for the trigger, you use the trip lever wich mounts in the reciever with original safty and pin, the rest of the parts are extra spcific for the TNW reciever. The one thing that threw me off that pirate helped me with is the return spring shelf under the trip lever must be milled out and a new one welded in lower ,but still clearing the bolt, also the slot must be opened up.TNW's reciever is just a little diffrent than the german.
geladen

Post by geladen »

rocco1911 wrote:I'm still waiting for 4 receivers bolts & grips from Pirate once he sends them I'll be happy to post up pictures of everything once I get it all .... :?
NOW WE KNOW WHO IS DRIVING UP THE PRICE ON THESE THINGS! :2gun:
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Naw thats only 4 but if your talking 42's now thats a different story all together ... :lol:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

4 here too,Rocco! :lol: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
mdm2

Post by mdm2 »

im doing another reweld now got that tnw reject on gun broker and a good kit that had a good front reciever section also on gunbroker wich overlaped the tnw very fast and easy, wont be long and i will also have my manufacturers license paper work is in and now its a waiting game, we have a full machine shop any tools needed and then some.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

mdm2 wrote:im doing another reweld now got that tnw reject on gun broker and a good kit that had a good front reciever section also on gunbroker wich overlaped the tnw very fast and easy, wont be long and i will also have my manufacturers license paper work is in and now its a waiting game, we have a full machine shop any tools needed and then some.
Let us know how that TNW section works out I saw that listed on GB & was curious about it myself ...
:)