WTF Ryan Schnee

Saved for Reference.
noonxnoon

Re: WTF Ryan Schnee

Post by noonxnoon »

Can the powers that be see the last time the guy logged onto his ID here on the 42 boards?

He could be lurking about as we speak!
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Monday june 1,2009 11:17 PM ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

wow...June 1st...so still lurking about
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by mp5 »

Well God bless him! Ryan emailed me again, and he says the tripod he sold here is not mine, that he will call me soon.
Will keep you apparaised.

Jorge
Regards,

Jorge

Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Well, the cycle is complete ONCE AGAIN. Ryan talks to no one for months, a guy complains that he does not respond and Ryan has his stuff, then days after the complaints pile up, Ryan makes contact once again. Frankly, I'm getting a bit pissed off since this is the fourth or fifth time this has happened PUBLICALLY. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD RYAN! READ YER GOD DAMNED EMAIL! :burn:

Sorry guys but I HAD to get that off my chest.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

his cell phone for his manufacturing business is 406-381-9469 RES Manufacturing. hes got another business he moved from pennsylvania to montana. don't know what it is but i've been tyring to buy some barrels and other parts from him for months now but he never seems to be in the right state when I get ahold of him. i've got cash but he don't have the time I guess. - matt
762x51
Oberst
Oberst

Post by 762x51 »

Here is some info from the Montana Government web site http://business.mt.gov/SearchableDatabase/default.asp

Name: RES MANUFACTURING, INC.
ID #: D185798
Type: GENERAL BUSINESS
Jurisdiction State: MT
Status Reason: GOOD STANDING
Status Dates
Expiration Date:
Date of Incorporation: 06/16/2008
Last AR Filed: 01/28/2009
Suspension:
Inactive Date:
Diss/Widthdr/Revoke:
Additional Info
Term: PERP
Shares: 50000.00
Purpose Code: NONE STATED
Agent
Registered Agent: RYAN E SCHNEE
Address 1: 160 ALICE AVENUE
Address 2: 160 ALICE AVE
City: HAMILTON
State: MT
Zip: 59840-0000

***160 ALICE AVE is a residential address***

Orin
"It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." Gen. R.E. Lee CSA
Skype ID: ACE1100
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

could be he uses it for mailing or home office, the address that is - matt
fab
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by fab »

I just received the payment from him for my shrouds...
so he is still alive :mrgreen:

Fab.
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:Well, the cycle is complete ONCE AGAIN. :burn:
Ryan has always EVENTUALLY resurfaced, an made good his commitments. That said this is the third or fourth go around on this site of "OH NO, Please help I think Ryan ripped me off." Its getting old. If you want to do business with Ryan be prepared to wait till hes good and ready to do business with you.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

drooling idiot wrote:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:Well, the cycle is complete ONCE AGAIN. :burn:
Ryan has always EVENTUALLY resurfaced, an made good his commitments. That said this is the third or fourth go around on this site of "OH NO, Please help I think Ryan ripped me off." Its getting old. If you want to do business with Ryan be prepared to wait till hes good and ready to do business with you.

Yeah DI.. I keep TELLING EVERYONE and TELLING EVERYONE and still the same shlt happens.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

So do we put the torches and pitchforks away now???

This board is pretty amazing....piss one member off and we'll research the hell outta yah;)
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I think it rather strange that he replied to the members that posted complaints here,yet hasn' logged in..... :? ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

Good point Bil.

Guys, did you get a PM from the boards here...or did you mean you got an email from outside of the boards?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

He used to be a regular here, but has chosen to become secluded. I really like Ryan and consider him a friend, but don't like the cycle of buyer/seller panic sessions that blow through here every few months.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

noonxnoon wrote:So do we put the torches and pitchforks away now???

This board is pretty amazing....piss one member off and we'll research the hell outta yah;)
Other boards keep an eye on merchants too. Gunboards.com forums and G/K43 forum have historically done a pretty good job exposing faked weapons (humped rifles) and the activities of miscreants. We are pretty hard on on OWN membership when things go awry in a deal. Keeps us all honest. All of the biggest purchases and trades with exception of my MG-42 purchase have been made with people HERE on this forum with out members, including Ryan Schnee. I've always had a warm fuzzy dealing with people on this forum (except for bil, who occasionally get's caught looking up my tunica.. pretty creepy) :mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Hey-you promised not to tell! I always wondered what was under a kilt-the answer is -not much!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats one of the best things about DA-I don't have to work real hard to jab him,he sets himself up all the time! ---bil
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Bil wrote:Hey-you promised not to tell! I always wondered what was under a kilt-the answer is -not much!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats one of the best things about DA-I don't have to work real hard to jab him,he sets himself up all the time! ---bil

OUCH.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by mp5 »

Had a long conversation with El Ryan this AM.
He says I will get the tripod back next month, which he is taking off to catch up.
He says that he finally got his business, making stuff for Segway, up & running, and he will catch up with his "legacy" customers next month.
He apologized for the delay and admits it was all his fault.
He seemed genuine, but I will let his deeds do the talking.
Will keep you appraised.

Jorge
Regards,

Jorge

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

bob (junglewalk) on here has had some bad dealings with Ryan. he sent his tripod to get refurbished i think and never got it back until he threatened to call the authority i believe after a year or more of waiting or something. he got it back completely disassembled..... just what ive herd of him. not sure on the details but it keeps being discussed at reenactments and the jist of it was to stay away. but idk. dont shoot the messenger. there's been similar issues with others ive done business with that is just now wrapping up after 2 years, i wont name names but most people know who im talking about. so deal with people how you will i suppose, i chose to wait and see if my guy came through. at this point it mostly came through is what im hopeing for.