Gfarq's Blueprint project progress

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Gfarq's Blueprint project progress

Post by 42rocker »

Looking forward to these prints.
I ask Santa for a set and if that does not work I'll order a set asap next year.

Later 42rocker
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

Good news on the MG34 Print Project:

I have finally won a parts kit on Gunbroker, so I do not have to borrow parts to draft - as soon as I receive it I will begin adding to the current master print set.

I reformatted the original set onto 13 x 19 paper (I found a good source for that paper size), I believe it gives a nicer layout plus reduces the package size to 9 pages as of know.

Other Prints: the last couple months I have redrawn some simple tube receivers, namely the Stens, yugoslav and Lanchester, and other "bond" prints I have cleaned up, if need be dimensions and notes retyped and formatted for 13 x19 paper size. so I offer more prints now on my site on this excellent working size paper. also I discount them on gunbroker.com.

Everyone who has got prints from me before know That i do not supply junk prints, and quality is My #1 concern, and that goes for even the bond prints I offer now.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks to all for your continued Support.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Good news,I will be getting the rest when you are done.Those I got were excellant! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

Bil wrote:Good news,I will be getting the rest when you are done.Those I got were excellant! ---bil
Thanks Bil
Everyone who bought the original set will be offered the Finished Master Set at Cost of Printing and shipping, It will be a complete reprint of the new package.
It will be figured as: paper cost (13x19), ink, packaging, and shipping
ScottD
Major
Major

Post by ScottD »

I just wanted to add a big 'HELL YEAH" for these blueprints. I was hesitant to spend the 30 bucks but I wanted to support a guy from this site (as opposed to shopping for a lower priced item on gunjoker) I received my set within 2 days of payment. They are very intricate and cover about every imaginable detail on the 34. Well worth every penny. Thanks Gfarq.
My soultion for everything "Get a bigger hammer or larger caliber!"
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

Print set pricing update:
I posted a price for the print set for members of this website along time ago and have received some questions recently asking: the price for mg42 board members for the mg34 set is the same as I sell on Gunbroker for $30.00 +$3.50 Shipping.
The reason it is cheaper than my website pricing is because of the amount of sales I receive off of both sites, compared off of my actual website.

I will post an update of my progress this Sunday of where i am at on the project. and i will upload a sample drawing too, it will be an update on the ejector plate and will be formatted to print on 8x11 paper.
creels1

Post by creels1 »

Great blueprints! Glad I got them, very detailed.

Thanks,
Chris
gfarq

progress report

Post by gfarq »

Sorry about this taking so long, but heres the update on the print progress. as of now I have completed

drawing the following items: receiver, trigger, trigger housing, buttstock metal componants, recoil buffer,
most of the bolt (I lack the ability to remove the dowel pin at this time so those parts requiring removal

of pins in order to disassemble have not been drawn yet). right hand feed lever. top cover pin.
I am currently doing the top cover and componants, then onto the barrel shroud assembly, then i will find a

way to disassemble the parts that require pin removal and draw them and complete the 34 project.
the PDF file uploaded with this update is the ejector plate update, it is formated to print on 8.5 x 11
EJECTOR PLATE.PDF
MG34 Ejector Plate
(274.85 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
paper, let me know what you all think of the print.
Thanks all
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Very nice-I am looking forward to the rest! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
ruqikr454
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by ruqikr454 »

Has anyone heard from gfarq? I tried to go on his website to see if there were any updates on his blueprints for the MG34 receiver before I final fit everything and the website is gone? Any help would be great! TIA
crash520
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by crash520 »

Sir,
Im interested in a set of 34 rec prints if they are available please.

can i have some more detail please.

V/R

Crash
netsnerb
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by netsnerb »

I just PM'd him and hope to hear from him. I need prints also.
George
2receivers
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by 2receivers »

Good , clear prints for a novice to understand is almost impossible to find. I'm not a machinest but I bought a set of these prints. They are difficult to understand/read and way to many dimentions to figure out what they mean.
As I said I'm not a master machinest--just a guy trying to figure things out. Good luck to ya
MGMARK
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by MGMARK »

Hi,
Does anyone know if these plans are still for sale, and if so where?

Or did Gfarq just drop off the face of the planet?

Thanks,

MGMark