Knight's Armoury Website is BACK !

Need something to start or finish a project? Here ya go.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Knight's Armoury Website is BACK !

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

My IT genius buddy, Kelly figured a way to get my website back up and running when the Comcast Cable Creeps only shrugged their shoulders and said "sorry guy, we can't help ya". Anyhow, my website is back up and running. :cheer:

New name, new attitude.

http://www.stormthewalls.kicks-ass.net/
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Knight's Armoury Website is BACK !

Post by Bil »

Congrats,Big Guy!! :D Good to see it up and running again.I like the horn section,I am working in San Francisco now,I think I saw those guys in concert in the park! :lol: I couldn't get the sound to work,that noise you had scared the cr#p out of me the first time I heard it.Keep up the good work.It must be almost spring up there! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Well it didn't take long for a power surge to wipe out the server. I have to get a new box to butt he server HD's into and get the site back up and running. That's okay since the old 450 mhz Pentium II had a full life. Hopefully one of my friends will have an old computer and motherboard to donate soon. Will let you all know when it goes back online. :?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Hey pop that cool bullets whizzing by sound on there again when it goes back up I dug the hell outta that.
Glenn
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

flemgunner wrote:Hey pop that cool bullets whizzing by sound on there again when it goes back up I dug the hell outta that.
Glenn
Oh it's still there. It scares the kids.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Okay gang, my website is back up and fully functional once again. I had to build a totally new computer, but it's back.

www.stormthewalls.kicks-ass.net

:mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Congrats on the site [again]! Here is a pic from my recent 'vacation'-it is roman,I know you prefer the 'Greek' type! :lol: ---bil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

DA

THAT IS OUTSTANDING :D

Indeed an excellent site. It is replete with succinct as well as adroitly written commentary and explanations. Really an outstanding resource.

I had to suffer through an Archaeology minor that was almost entirely limited to classes covering North American Indians stringing seashells together and analyzing dream catchers because the professors that ran the department were hippies. All the while I wanted classes on the empires of: Rome, Egypt, Greece, Persia, etc.. Good thing Al Gore invented the “Internets” so we can discover this stuff on our own time. :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

INCOMING!

Still waiting for the rest of the footage from the 2008 Redwing, MN MG and rifle shoot, so it can be made into vids for the website and YouTube. Glad you guys like it. I'm taking suggestions on additions to the website. One YouToober asked me to do a range and penetration comparison of the MP-40 and the MP-44. That'll be done once I get an MP-44. Gotta get some video of my DKW motorcycle sometime too.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
railsplitter

Post by railsplitter »

Loads pretty fast now too! :mrgreen:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Yes,video of the bike! I know I bust 'em on you about the bike [and other things :D ] but that bike is really cool.The R75s and replicas are all over-yours is unique!Glad to see the site up and running again. ---bil
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

I still cant seem to find the one audio sound Im looking for (the rounds wizzing past) what page is it on?
Thanx
Glenn
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

It's on the main MG-42 page. I can email it to you if you like.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Click on the drawing of the mg42 near the lower left.Turn your speakers up real far first.Dock and cover! :lol: ---bil
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Actually if you could email it that would rock! flemgunnerATyahooDOTcom. I must be missing a pluggin or something
Thanx man
Glenn
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Heh.. play it til your wife actually shoots you for real.. :mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury