New members must contact admin@mg42.us to have their account activated. Please include your username.

salt

Neat pics

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Neat pics

Postby Bil » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:02 am

Planes,trains,and automobiles ---bil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert

rocco1911
General
General

Postby rocco1911 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:22 pm

That last picture would explain what happened to all the Shipping Crates ...
I'm an expert @ what won't work & what not to do.

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby Bil » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is one of your best ones! LMAO! ---bil PS-I will try to enlarge that pic,maybe we can find enough to figure out what they looked like!
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert

rocco1911
General
General

Postby rocco1911 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah have DA get out his magnifiying glass and maybe we can see if there was any markings he can duplicate on his cases .... :mrgreen:

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Postby DARIVS ARCHITECTVS » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Did you hear a SQUEAK ?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby Bil » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 pm

More.Captured German trench mortar,and a pic of Rocco,Britcop,and pals out for a weekend of blasting! :lol: ---bil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rocco1911
General
General

Postby rocco1911 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Ya know bil I was gonna buy him one of those helmets from IMA ...just think of the photo ops... :lol:

www.Prussia.us
General
General

Postby www.Prussia.us » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:33 pm

BIL, whoever took these pictures must have been pretty good behind the camera. Notice the quality, angles, perspective, and lighting. That balloon shot is nuts :shock:

Damn-it I just crossed 666 posts, I wanted to saver the moment….. :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864

rocco1911
General
General

Postby rocco1911 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Yeah those picsare from back in the day when I guy could play with is monkey in public and no one would bat an eye :lol: .... whats with the monkey on the field piece where the hell were they ??? Didnt know there were monkeys in france/germany except the ones in Govt...

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby Bil » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 am

The caption says the monkey is the mascot at the trench mortar school-maybe he got inside-the first astronaut! :lol: I have the rest of the balloon series-from the time the plane arrives,circles the balloon,shoots it down in flames to the burning wreck-about 6 pics.The digital pics are real clear-the actual film even clearer,amazing detail with a magnifying glass. ---bil

dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Postby dwmmg08 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Fantastically cool as usual Bil, please send more! Love those, interesting shots on the ballon!

dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Postby dwmmg08 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Fantastically cool as usual Bil, please send more! Love those, interesting shots on the ballon!

Return to “Allied”