Neat pics

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Neat pics

Post by Bil »

Planes,trains,and automobiles ---bil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

That last picture would explain what happened to all the Shipping Crates ...
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is one of your best ones! LMAO! ---bil PS-I will try to enlarge that pic,maybe we can find enough to figure out what they looked like!
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Yeah have DA get out his magnifiying glass and maybe we can see if there was any markings he can duplicate on his cases .... :mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Did you hear a SQUEAK ?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

More.Captured German trench mortar,and a pic of Rocco,Britcop,and pals out for a weekend of blasting! :lol: ---bil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Ya know bil I was gonna buy him one of those helmets from IMA ...just think of the photo ops... :lol:
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

BIL, whoever took these pictures must have been pretty good behind the camera. Notice the quality, angles, perspective, and lighting. That balloon shot is nuts :shock:

Damn-it I just crossed 666 posts, I wanted to saver the moment….. :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Yeah those picsare from back in the day when I guy could play with is monkey in public and no one would bat an eye :lol: .... whats with the monkey on the field piece where the hell were they ??? Didnt know there were monkeys in france/germany except the ones in Govt...
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

The caption says the monkey is the mascot at the trench mortar school-maybe he got inside-the first astronaut! :lol: I have the rest of the balloon series-from the time the plane arrives,circles the balloon,shoots it down in flames to the burning wreck-about 6 pics.The digital pics are real clear-the actual film even clearer,amazing detail with a magnifying glass. ---bil
dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by dwmmg08 »

Fantastically cool as usual Bil, please send more! Love those, interesting shots on the ballon!
dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by dwmmg08 »

Fantastically cool as usual Bil, please send more! Love those, interesting shots on the ballon!