New, unissued complete M53 semi-auto firing rifles

Anything MG42 related.
av1cadet

New, unissued complete M53 semi-auto firing rifles

Post by av1cadet »

I have the opportunity to buy, in great quantity, unissued complete firing M53 semi-auto rifles. They are BTAF legal. I have to buy 1,000 of them, yes, that is a huge amount of money. I would sell them for $1400.00 each + shipping. Now, are there 1,000 of you out there who would be interested enough to send money? I can tell you all who I am etc. in a private email. Please contact me that way. I would love to put my email here but I get way to much spam already! Thanks.
bigedac
salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: New, unissued complete M53 semi-auto firing rifles

Post by salt6 »

I would only do this if the money was put in an escrow account.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by gdmoore28 »

Hello av1cadet,

And welcome to THE board for MG42 lovers.

I'm afraid you will have a very difficult time enticing members here to do a money-up-front deal of any kind. The reason -- several instances in which members ponied up-front money for various items/services and received nothing in return. That leaves a lot of raw nerves.

As Salt pointed out, probably the only way you will get responses is if you are prepared to place the money in escrow, to be released to you only when the merchandise is delivered.

GeeDeeEmm
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
Mikesal
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Post by Mikesal »

You could sign me up for 2, but as mentioned, the funds would have to be managed properly.
Mike Sa
Akira

Post by Akira »

Good luck on that,let me know when you have them on hand and then will talk.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Ahhh come on now post # 1 & ya want how much up front :lol: I hope your located in Nigeria 8) Cause I refuse to send that much cash to any location in the USA

Hey shots can ya check the Logitude & latitude on the location of the poster I know that Mike over on weapons guild can & see if this guy is even in the USA

If so I'll send my cashiers check right out I'm in for 3 @ the least PM me your payment address please ... :mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

1,000 M-53's. You've got to be kidding. Funny how we didn't hear about such a HUGE number of semi-auto rifles being produced by TNW, Leitner Wise, or Pirate Arms International, all well established semi-auto beltfed conversion manufacturers. You just pop up out of the blue with 1,000 ready-to-go converted firearms.

*HaCHOO!*

*HahCHOOO!!*

*HAAHCHOO!!*

Please pardon me. I'm allergic to Bull$hit...
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
railsplitter

Post by railsplitter »

If this is a F/S posting it should follow the site rules :burn: newbie :burn:
Der Alder
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Der Alder »

How about posting some detailed pictures of these “BTAF” legal semi-auto M53’s?
Give us some details on what receivers and mods were done.

Also, I’ve never seen a picture of 1000 semi-auto converted M53’s all in one place so please post a picture of this huge formerly unknown stash as I’m sure we’d all be interested in seeing them. :lol:
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

av1cadet wrote:I have the opportunity to buy, in great quantity, unissued complete firing M53 semi-auto rifles. They are BATF legal. I have to buy 1,000 of them, yes, that is a huge amount of money. I would sell them for $1400.00 each + shipping. Now, are there 1,000 of you out there who would be interested enough to send money? I can tell you all who I am etc. in a private email. Please contact me that way. I would love to put my email here but I get way to much spam already! Thanks.
bigedac
That's a heck of a deal! Where do I send the money? Is cash okay?
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

I also have 1000 semi auto mg42s. I will sell them for $2000 cash only to a PO box. ANY TAKERS??

You know what they say, if it sounds to go to be true ..... it's not.
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
av1cadet

Post by av1cadet »

Ok guys, I can understand your reluctance to buy into a deal that is "just to good to be true", yes, I know the rest. Here is more information that I just found out, first, I would not even consider taking any money unless it is put in an escrow account. Second, we are at least two to three months out. A sample has to be sent to ATF tech. branch for approval, then we have to wait and see if they will let us bring them in at all. Lot's of hurdles to jump, but if we are successful this is a GREAT deal! I did just find out that they will be available with all of the stuff that they are issued to the troops with, i.e.: wooden crate, extra bbl, links, ammo can, manual and some other stuff that I have forgotten. The price for the gun and extras will be $1795.00 with just the gun @$1400.00, all + shipping, and I am told they weight about 100lbs with the box and stuff. Price could change with the decline of the dollar, but that is something we never know since we are in Obombanomics mode in this country. I have been in business for many years and have never even come close to "cheating" anyone. As to the BS redneck, think what you like, this is a legitimate deal with our "Gov" cooperation. If not, we will try to build them here.
I am just trying to find out if there is a genuine interest in a bunch of these, we are not ready to take orders yet!! If you go to http://www.aviationcadet.com and click on the "send me your comments" you will get my email address. I will keep a list of those who express interest in my email file and contact you IF and WHEN this all comes down to "ready to ship". Thanks, av1cadet
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Oh well than this is different a non approved design comming from another country by all means I'm in this will certainly meet all the required reg's regarding sporting use of an importable firearm cant see why not I use mine for IPSIC all the time :lol:

Oh =yeah I would also like an extra 25 barrels with each of the(4) guns I would like to order.... 8)
waffendude
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by waffendude »

all i can say WOW---not shamwow just WOW :?
waffen
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

I don't think the spare barrels will be much use when they get cut up. Or has a poor foreigner got the wrong idea of the barrel ban. :?
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

I have 34,272 French Lebel rifles for sale. Never fired and only been dropped once. First $1.00 takes the whole bunch. :mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:I have 34,272 French Lebel rifles for sale. Never fired and only been dropped once. First $1.00 takes the whole bunch. :mrgreen:
Sold I'll take them PM were to send funds..... :lol:
johnnymg
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Post by johnnymg »

where these coming out of. Czeck republic or Poland?
A lot of bogus stuff being/trying to be sold from there
Akira

Post by Akira »

Well I don't know about you guys but av1cadet has quelled all my concerns on this deal.Just think he has managed to change the thinking the Demoncraps and the Government on weapons importation and parts kits importation.He has single handed done what the NRA and all the other gun groups couldn't do my hero :lol: .
:bnija:

Listen av1cadet you are just living a pipe dream if you think your going to get those in the country in any form that is usable as a working rifle including extra barrels.You have to remember the demoncraps control both houses and the executive branch and are not the most gun freindly of people most of us know this,you aparently don't that is why you are cathing so much crap from everyone.It would be nice but none of us are going to hold our breath wishing this comes true,besides you can't tell anyone here and make us think that someone over seas is going to convert full-autos into semi-autos to make money.It would be easier to just sell the full-autos on the international market or even the black market to countries that use or want the M53.

I think when you find out that if you don't send any money up front the deal with the over sea supplier will fall through and that it's a scam to get your money,that is if you are on the level and are not trying to scam everone yourself.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PLEASE Akira... Don't take av1cadet seriously.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury