trying this picture thing

Anything MG42 related.
Otis Cambell

Post by Otis Cambell »

1919gunner wrote:I don't see that happening. I lived through 8 yrs of hell with the ex and I don't plan on that happening again. actually the fiance and I are old high school sweethearts reunited after both our failed marriages. I just waiting on her 6 figure raise :P . She already wants to know how many class III shoots are coming up in the near future so we can go. She's way too cool I think I'll keep her. 8)
I understand that from my own personal experience. The second time round we're all much wiser and make better choices. Congratulations on both the rifle and the soon to be wife - excellent choices.
1919gunner

Post by 1919gunner »

darn shame I wish the rifle were actually mine. It actually belonged to a nice fellow we met at the Waco Tx class III shoot last weekend. I used to own a AR-50 a couple years ago but sold it for other ventures. I will try to get the pics of her shooting a friends M-60 there also, Boy what a huge smile on her face after that. 8)
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

hey 1919 now you are a webel remember webels wobblle but they don't fall down :D
Last edited by TOM R on Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1919gunner

Post by 1919gunner »

your sick :?
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

helll yeah :twisted: