Projectguns builds and services

Anything MG42 related.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Projectguns builds and services

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Fritz,

If you have to outsource more build-work, I cannot praise Project Guns enough. Quick turn-around, very fair prices, easy communication, etc..

I think after I set some Reichsmarks aside I may have them finish my PPsh41 if I cannot, there is no way I have the equipment to alter my bolt to fit the Sr41 upper, I would hate to ruin a Sherman bolt, I doubt it could be replaced.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Re: MGW LLC

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

is pirate in the business of finishing random projects? i need weld and cosmetic work done on things mostly.... i have a Bren, a Vickers, and a MP31 i see going nowhere anytime soon. so right now i simply need to fix my PPSH receiver that is messed up. it needs a shroud section replacement and some weld work on the rear... but then i though while im at it i would just replace several sections with origanal marked receiver section. that is what i need done with that
Pirate
General
General

Post by Pirate »

We will be taking in new work some time in late january. we just got a new miller tig to improve our weld work. we will be doing brens, 34 & 42 rewelds and also have a group buy going on at the 1919 site for vickers builds. we have just finished up a run of 1919a4's and will be starting on semi auto rpd's this coming week, when these are done we will be accepting new work.
you can follow our schedule here : http://projectguns.com/phpbb/
FMF

Post by FMF »

I have My MG 42 kit all packaged and ready to go to You at Project Guns when You give the work ,
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Projectguns builds and services

Post by Bil »

I have split this from another thread-it will make it easier to find and ask questions about Projectguns,itstead of putting it in with another subject.I would hope this is alright with all. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

alright ill deffently be needing that bren work... you all finaly got a manufacturers FFL i assume?
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

www.Prussia.us wrote:Fritz,

If you have to outsource more build-work, I cannot praise Project Guns enough. Quick turn-around, very fair prices, easy communication, etc..

I think after I set some Reichsmarks aside I may have them finish my PPsh41 if I cannot, there is no way I have the equipment to alter my bolt to fit the Sr41 upper, I would hate to ruin a Sherman bolt, I doubt it could be replaced.
however i really need minor receiver work done on a WLA PPSH41 receiver. needs repairing and some work to get it as origanal as possible. is it possible you could take on projects such as this?
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

"Fritz"
My understanding is they can do it ALL :D , just call them first and double check.

"Bil" sterling idea to make this its own thread.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

Pirate
General
General

Post by Pirate »

we are a fully licensed, full time, 07 manufacturer and SOT.
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

alright... could you possible to some replacing of damaged PPSH41 receiver sections for a good price. doesnt look that hard mabey a 1 and half hours work with right tools. also are vickers semi auto sideplates going to be ready from anyone anytime soon?
Pirate
General
General

Post by Pirate »

we will have vickers plates in stock soon and will be taking in kits to do builds after the first of the year. we are also working on getting in maxim plates.

we also have some wise lite mg42 receivers coming in this week or next week with some repairable defects that we will be selling at a discount.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Furthermore Project Guns accepts credit cards, so getting this stuff done is easier to budget for :D

42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

Pirate

Interested in the wise lite mg42 receivers

Email sent

Later 42rocker