Now a REALLY stupid question

Anything MG42 related.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Now a REALLY stupid question

Post by Bil »

Who did I recently send a modified grip to?? :? Whoever gets it,please PM me.It was in the last few weeks or so,and it wasn't a sale,you may not know where it came from either-I forgot to put the note inside.Yes,DA-I have finally lost it!! :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: :? :shock: :( ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Re: Now a REALLY stupid question

Post by www.Prussia.us »

"Bil" now that's being one hell of a secret Santa, :lol: :lol: :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
redrivertactical
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by redrivertactical »

uh...oh :shock:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Well, Bil, when considering the question I usually consider the source. By the way, where'd you leave your wallet ?
:mrgreen:

Hey Bil... send me your MG-42 immediately...! I wanna look at it. :lol:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by JBaum »

Does the fact that you've asked yourself if you're crazy provide the necessary evidence to prove you're not?

Note: I'm not pointing any fingers at Bil on this message. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, yes I am, but in a nice way. Bil, the recipient of the grip probably saw the return address on the box and knew who it came from..... I hope.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Theres no place like home, theres no place like home, theres no place like home."

What i mean is, theres no better place to have sent it, than to my home :lol: !

Cmon man, your losing it! May i suggest 2 ginkgo pills a day, for the rest of your life :D . Google it, it just might save you the costs of more lost things 8) .
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Its been found :lol:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Thanks,guys-I think.John-I have been told that if you think you are crazy,you probably aren't.I have also found out that if OTHER people think you are crazy,you can do almost anything you want,and they just shake their heads.Most of my extra stuff somehow ends up at Garrys house,someday I will get out there and visit it! :lol:
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
man_am_boden
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by man_am_boden »

Good to hear you found it!
Semper Fi
Tyler
propos

Post by propos »

I see that nothing has changed since I've been away. bil's still asking stupid questions.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

It's the stupid ANSWERS that have changed!! :lol: ---bil PS Notice that I am still giving stuff away-I still have the rivets also! :shock:
propos

Post by propos »

Well I'm glad to hear that. As it is I have a whole bag full of stupid questions...and the stupid answers that go with them. BTW, what is the meaning of the Iron Crosses? I'm too lazy to search so I'm asking a stupid question. :lol:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

That one got me,too-it is for full years as a member!I get another one in a few weeks! :lol: ---bil
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Pfft, crosses are lame (i secretly envy you guys :lol: ). Well, i have my own special status, i have a WaA stamping (i think thats what you call em)!
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

That looks like the stamp on those fake SS rifles! :lol: ---bil
ScottD
Major
Major

Post by ScottD »

Hey, I mistakenly sent somebody a MG34 parts kit last week. If you happen to find one laying around, please send it back to me. :mrgreen:

(but seriously, I just sold a bunch of stuff on 1919A4, and for the life of me I had the hardest time remembering who to send the stuff too. SO I cant pick on Bill too much...)
My soultion for everything "Get a bigger hammer or larger caliber!"
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Post by ChrisPCook »

Bil wrote:That looks like the stamp on those fake SS rifles! :lol: ---bil
Oh No, that is the top secret waffenamt stamp for the "Werewolves", the guerrilla movement that Herr Hitler had hoped to spawn in the wake of defeat. It's code is Waa000. :) Chris....
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

ChrisPCook wrote:
Bil wrote:That looks like the stamp on those fake SS rifles! :lol: ---bil
Oh No, that is the top secret waffenamt stamp for the "Werewolves", the guerrilla movement that Herr Hitler had hoped to spawn in the wake of defeat. It's code is Waa000. :) Chris....
Chris knows whats going on here. I bet you guys wish you could trade in all of your blue crosses for my WaA, but it's too rare for mere mortals to have 8) .
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I think I read in the book 'Insignia of the Third Reich' Patterson,1972 ,That this was actually the first incarnation of the eventual' Waffen-Adler' insignia adopted by the Third Reich.It was the original doodling/dwawing made by Adolph Hitler while recovering from the effects of a gas attack.[poison,not internal] The original drawing is in a small museum in Munich,but is not on display.I have the book around here somewhere,I will try to find it and post a picture! ---bil