Springs Refunds Everyone Pls Read

Anything MG42 related.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Springs Refunds Everyone Pls Read

Post by Bil »

I think you are missing the point-personally I don't give a rats a$$ about the '$24',36 in my case.In this hobby that could be considered chump change considering the price of other items.It is the fact that we were all scammed.It is about integrity.It is about dealing honestly with the members here.The amount of money is not the point.If we let one guy screw us for a small amount,what is to stop someone from getting more.Is there an actual dollar amount below which it OK to steal? $50 is too much? $49 is OK.Or do we say the amount you can scam someone for is ZERO and go from there? I honestly do see your point,you are in a situation where a lot of money is tied up.I hope it all works out for you.I would also like to see this all done with and never hear or mention his name again. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

i sent him an email about my concern, i asked him perhaps maby he could send the money and a list of who it belongs to, to someone like say you? and you could sort it out, bil? because i dont think he is going to but maby you could? i just dont want the government to step in tie up all firearms he is in posession and then i would never see my MG34 again......
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I would be hesitant to do so,as any contact with has not turned out as I would expect.However,IF he really wants to resolve this,I would be willing to do so.I do NOT want my own refund,the time for that has passed and will be handled my own way in my own time.If the members feel this is an equitable solution,I would do it.I have a list of members and the amounts that I feel is fairly complete,and I have gotten the feeling that most would like to see it as a form of donation to the site.If any feel other wise it would be taken into account.If this is acceptable,I will await further developements.To sumarize: He sends me the amount owed to the members,and I will make sure it is correct and is donated to the site.I will not be holding my breath waiting by the mailbox.If you can get this done,thank you. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

ok i got ahold of him, you all will be getting the refunds as soon as the rewelds are complete. he is trying to get one thing done at a time. i know many wont want to hear this but thats what will happen. in about a month or two the refunds will go out.
weasel_master
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by weasel_master »

That answer seems like the end result is doubtfull. How hard is it, or time consuming to write a check and drop it in the mail. He wants to do one thing at a time? Come on. Bil, I was away from the board when all this transpired, add me to the list for 2 springs.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Bil I would not take on his dept from a legal standpoint once you accept these terms you are legaly responsible to make restitution to the party's involved Avoid this. The authorities need be contacted in his juristiction & fraud charges need be filed @ this point. His stating 2 more months is a ploy he has no intentions of refunding your money wake up all involved.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Thanks for the tip,Rocco-But the second part of your post says it all.I am not worried about any liability because.... IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!! Anyone that thinks so is dreaming.In fact,if it does happen and he repays all the folks here,I will be amazed-I will also donate the refund AND another 50 bucks to the site.The story about more time is just to wear us down.Karma is a bitch sometimes. :D ---bil
KanonDel

Post by KanonDel »

The dude is a scam artist, I sent him $3800 for ammo and got nothing.
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

KanonDel wrote:The dude is a scam artist, I sent him $3800 for ammo and got nothing.
yes we know and youve told us before....
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

The ammo deal was over on AR15.com,it was handled poorly there in my opinion,and I would hope it will remain there.This deal is over here,and is being handled here.Or nearby. 8) ---bil
bolex
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by bolex »

I guess we will not be seeing any money out of this spring deal. LOL
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

You never can tell.I just received $1500 from a guy that thought he would never have to pay up.Turns out he was wrong,karma catches up to us all! :lol: ---bil
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

jesus christ. lock and close this thread already.
ClarenceBoddicker

Post by ClarenceBoddicker »

FKpt.Fritz, I'm an newbie here & have just started to read all the old posts. I don't want to start a big debate, but did he screw everyone over or pay the $ back?
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

I am sensing the can of worms opening up again ;)

better weld it shut!!
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

I concur it needs to end :?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

LOCKED BY POPULAR DEMAND. To those who haven't gotten their springs: SUCK IT DOWN and stop annoying the rest of us.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury