Anyone hear from panaceabeachbum lately?

Anything MG42 related.
Easy-E

Anyone hear from panaceabeachbum lately?

Post by Easy-E »

Need to know if he is still doing semi bolt conversions , e-mails dont go thru- thanks -E
bolex
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: Anyone hear from panaceabeachbum lately?

Post by bolex »

sdk1968
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by sdk1968 »

PBB may be busy.....

Pirate is ready and taking orders for his bolt and grip conversions. give him a shot. its top notch stuff and very quick turn around.
say what you mean & mean what you say
bolex
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by bolex »

I am using panaceabeachbum bolt assy and it worked the first time without any problems. Very nice machining and well done modification. I got the 8mm loader mod kit from him a couple months ago and it was also nicely done. Pirate's bolt and firing pin designs look good, but at the time I is was ready to get one he was in the process of developing his new design.
sdk1968
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by sdk1968 »

yeah that does happen with these inventor guys... lol

met up with Pirate a long time ago when PBB was busy on a different project than what i needed....... have just kind of stayed since then.

:mrgreen:
say what you mean & mean what you say
TbcSEOD

Post by TbcSEOD »

Seems I just read that he has been swaped from the holiday back log - and I think (maybe) he had recently changed his email. I could be wrong about that though - I will try to contact him and pass the word that he is being looked for over here.

~T
sardo67

Post by sardo67 »

i emailed him a few days ago and he is still around working on more things, just really ocupied with work. i'll ask him if i can give out his email to the forum.
panaceabeachbum
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by panaceabeachbum »

Hi Guys, just been extremly busy, I bought a new machining center and new turning center in hopes of freeing up some time but have taken on a couple of military contracts and free time is even harder to find. I am still making the grip housings and doing bolt conversions.

I have aprox 40-45 qty of the hopper conversion parts laser cut . If anyone is interested I would sell the stamping die and the laser cut blanks for exactly what I have in them, would also include the cad files so you can have more blanks cut by either laser or water jet.

I am adding two more machining centers and a couple of more employees over the next month and hopefully will have some free time to catch up on all the post I have missed reading , I hope to find time to run a bunch of semi m60 parts this summer also, I have 25 or so trunions done and am running rails and semi FCG parts as time allows. My plan(hopes) on the 60 is to offer a turn key semi rec pending atf approval. Here is my email , just remove the NOSPAM richard@NOSPAMthompsonmachine.net
cz2
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Post by cz2 »

Hi all,
Any one able to contact Richard at the new e-mail? I am trying to confirm prices on 375 $ + worth of parts and services and no response?? Any one have a good phone number for Thompson Machine?
Maybe my e-mails are blocked,they are from hotmail?? :?
any help appreciated,cz2.
All glory is fleeting.
panaceabeachbum
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by panaceabeachbum »

my new email adress is richard@REMOVEthompsonmachine.net

just remove REMOVE to send me an email, I think you can also choose the send user an email feature here also, I am not on the various web groups much anymore due to a couple of mil contracts I am trying to keep up with but I stay right on top of emails