BIG LEGAL BRAIN NEEDED TO KILL THIS IMPORT BAN

Anything MG42 related.
Daskraut
Oberst
Oberst

BIG LEGAL BRAIN NEEDED TO KILL THIS IMPORT BAN

Post by Daskraut »

I am sure many of you know of our little problem with the BATF regarding importing parts kits :x . We need one of you big brains :idea: out there to compose a letter addressing our greivance and how our elected official can take action in our favor. Just a good form letter we can download and send in. Thank you in advance for your help.
nick1

House bill

Post by nick1 »

I know there is a house bill to remove the sporting definitions off of the USC code that ATF is using .

I think thats the only way.
Daskraut
Oberst
Oberst

Post by Daskraut »

Please explain USC code , my teen law teacher in 11th grade skipped that..... :?:
Intruder196
Major
Major

Re: House bill

Post by Intruder196 »

nick1 wrote:I know there is a house bill to remove the sporting definitions off of the USC code that ATF is using .

I think thats the only way.
Do you have more info on this bill? It would be good to ask our representatives to support bill H.R. XXX.
Cpt_Kirks

Post by Cpt_Kirks »

The last I heard, it didn't have a number. It needed co-sponsors first.

If it is attached to another bill (the only REAL chance it has of passing), it will probably have an amendment number.

It needs to be attached to a bill neither party would DARE kill.

Personally, I don't think the true (>10%) gun supporters in Congress have a chance in hell of passing this. Demorats hate us and republicans use us.
Daskraut
Oberst
Oberst

Post by Daskraut »

what a bleak outlook!, lets be "glass half full" people till they smite us!
gunslingerdoc
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by gunslingerdoc »

WANT the Sporting Purposes Clause & the '89 Import Ban repealed? Support HR 1703 & call the Judiciary Committe @ (202) 225-3951 & the Ways & Means Committee @ (202)225-3625
Smooth is Fast