Hello All

Anything MG42 related.
Abwehr

Hello All

Post by Abwehr »

Well guys, I sure hope this Forum goes well! I think a good MG42 Forum is needed for discussion of the building of legal SA guns, and the guys with the FA guns too. I will sure help getting the word out about the Forum and get some good conversation and discussions going. If everyone on the Forum so far will help get the word out, we can make this one go.

I have one of the BRP SA MG42 (can't afford the "real thing", but wish I had one) and it is running good so far. I lost my photos of the gun on my old computer, but I plan to make some more soon and get them posted.

Lets get this Forum going!
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

Hi all came from the 1919 board link hope more do the same :D
Cpt_Kirks

Post by Cpt_Kirks »

Abwehr,

Did you ever get a BMF Activator?

I'm wondering if it will work on your SA MG42.
Wally

Hey Guys,Hello!!!

Post by Wally »

Just Registered,Ready For Lots Of Info.Have A BRP 42 Wally
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

what is gmt in registering, I am 5 hours behind it
MG34_4_ME

Post by MG34_4_ME »

Just registered also.Can you guys guess who I am by user name,lol.Anyways I so glad we have a dedicated forum for the German MG's. :D
Otis Cambell

Post by Otis Cambell »

Just got on today. Looks like you folks are off to a great start - lots of familiar names.
Jason

gmt

Post by Jason »

gmt is were the military uses as a sinc. home because of all the time zones in the world. (zulu + 5) I beleve it is the time zone in Grenwitch England.
Abwehr

BMF Activator

Post by Abwehr »

Cpt_Kirks,

I am still waiting on the BMF Activator to arrive. I ordeded this from a place called "Novelty Guns" in Conyers, GA (http://www.triggeractivators.com/) on 26 February. Their website stated 2-3 day shipping, but nothing yet. I have sent them three e-mails for an update with no answer yet. I will be a little more patient and try another e-mail before I go to PayPal and complain.

Has anyone ever ordered from these folks before, or have a telephone number to call? Next question, where is another place I can obtain one?
Karbinator

Newbie here--Great Ambition

Post by Karbinator »

I've meandered on over from the 1919a4 site, and have been reading for a few days now. An Mg42 would be a Fantastic Semi play toy.
You guys putting in over 3k on a build up?
Anyone here in Virginia?
At any rate... Keep up the good work.
skip in Va
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

karb you are looking at $1000 +/- for kit, semi bolt mods, mods to trigger housing with new trig sear, the welding is the $ imho all prices are lower the more able you are to do some stuff yourself by following directions.
salt6
General
General

Re: Hey Guys,Hello!!!

Post by salt6 »

Wally wrote:Just Registered,Ready For Lots Of Info.Have A BRP 42 Wally

Wally,

How about some pic of the '42?

Steve
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;