MG42 Recuperator mounting hardware

Anything MG42 related.
Hotel Echo

MG42 Recuperator mounting hardware

Post by Hotel Echo »

I wanted to let everyone know that new Recuperator mounting hardware is now availible at Karmametalproducts.com

Both the front and rear mounting studs are included with nuts. These are very high quality parts - I received one of the first sets and the fit and finish is second to none.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: MG42 Recuperator mounting hardware

Post by Bil »

Welcome to the site!Thanks for the info on the parts. Good to have you here! :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

link = http://www.karmametalproducts.com/KAR_FIREARM_PARTS.htm

There at the very bottom of the page, no price shown yet.
Attachments
Karma recouperator nuts.jpg
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
ruqikr454
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by ruqikr454 »

RTG http://www.robertrtg.com/mg.html also has them listed as new in the white for $40. A little pricey but if you need them he has them!
Hotel Echo

Post by Hotel Echo »

I picked up a set from RTG right before receiving the parts from KMP, and while there was nothing wrong with the RTG parts, the KMP parts seemed to be of higher quality - no burs, had a phosphate finish, and seemed to have a tighter tolerance between the nut and studs. Can't remember the KMP price but can you but a price on longevity??
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

It depends on how old you are! :D There is still no price posted,were they comparable,or was it a big diferance?I don't mind paying more for better,but if it was double I would think longer. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert