Please say it ain't so...have I missed the boat???

Anything MG42 related.
MEGALODON
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by MEGALODON »

Dan is great to deal with.
ecll
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Post by ecll »

The personal attention that Dan gives to his customers and the information that he readily shares makes him the one to be supported when ever possible.
crazyivan

Post by crazyivan »

I agree. As far as I'm concerned, Dan is the only source for parts & kits.
none123

Post by none123 »

Talking to dan last year at bulletfest was the reason I decided to buy a kit. He's a great guy to talk to and deal with.
Dan@AngolaArmory

Post by Dan@AngolaArmory »

You guys can't see it but I am blushing. Thank you all,
Dan
MikeInMn
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by MikeInMn »

I got one of IO's part kits a few weeks ago, its cut four times but very workable I'm sure. The receiver parts aren't all from the same receiver but fit together good. I my call dan up in the morning to try and get another parts kit if they are still available.
H S Arms

Post by H S Arms »

8 MM barrels were around $100.00 at Knob Creek in Oct. I bought 2, 308 barrels were around $75.00 and there were pleanty of both, we will have to see what the spring brings. but I don't think they will get any cheaper. FWIW Harry.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

gearlogo wrote:Northridge has cut barrels with an intact locking piece. They are like 39.00. We may see them cheaper and then again we may not. Personaly I pick up a few if I was short on them. I would then try to get a group buy of stainless steel CNC turned ER Shaw short chambered barrels going. Might be fun!
I have three of the Northridge barrel locking pieces. They are really rough on the outside, probably Yugo postwar make. They were bought to replace parts on three of my barrels (German) that had become damaged. While polishing the rough casting-like texture off the external surfaces, it felt as though the steel was rather soft. I have doubts as to how they will last.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
falcom
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

What is the thread pitch for MG42 barrel?

Post by falcom »

What is the thread pitch and dimensions for MG42 barrel?