WTB. A minty condition WWII MG42 Bipod. NOT YUGO!

Anything MG42 related.
planejack777
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

WTB. A minty condition WWII MG42 Bipod. NOT YUGO!

Post by planejack777 »

I’m looking to purchase a minty condition original MG42 WWII Bipod....not a Yugo M53 version. I’d like to find one that still has its original 95+ % bluing, and adjustment knob to vary its height. I had one that was beautiful and 43 dated...but sold it about 15 years ago. So, if you’re interested in helping me, please send me an email telling me what you have with any pictures...I’ll reward you well! Emailme using: planejack777@aol.com

Thanks,
Jack
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: WTB. A minty condition WWII MG42 Bipod. NOT YUGO!

Post by 42rocker »

Jack is a good guy. If you have a nice bipod and looking to sell let Jack know.

Later 42rocker
planejack777
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Re: WTB. A minty condition WWII MG42 Bipod. NOT YUGO!

Post by planejack777 »

Again, thank you 42rocker. Yes, I’ve been absent from this Forum for a time now....as far as any postings...but have been viewing and learning. I started collecting these items in the early 80’s. I purchased many wonderful pieces, but had to sell mostly all of it due to “Life” calling with other responsibilities. Over the years I’ve seen many changes....especially to our laws pertaining to the cutting or decommissioning of these pieces. I’m sure I’ve waited a little too long to find the items in the great condition I once owned, in that many parts or accessories purchased over the years have been used for other than display. So, I apologize to all who perceive me as a “Newbie” or “Johnny Come Lately”...I mean no offense to anyone who took me that way!

Respectfully,
Jack