Best Way to Sell Ammo

Anything MG42 related.
easymoney
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier
Anti-spam: Mg42

Best Way to Sell Ammo

Post by easymoney »

I have started primarily shooting 308 versus 8mm mainly because of the availability of 308. I have collected, over several years, several thousand rounds of Romanian 8mm in spam cans. When I search around the internet I see the price going out of sight because (I assume) there will never be any more imported.

My question is: If I decide to sell the Romanian 8mm, what would be the best web site or way to locate a buyer? I don't want to sell a can or crate at a time and would prefer to sell it all to one buyer.

Also, and perhaps most importantly, what would be a good asking price? Most dealers on line are asking around $.55 per round and that seems high.

Thanks.
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Best Way to Sell Ammo

Post by JBaum »

You get to decide what to ask a price for something you own. If you're happy with 50 cents, try that.

Advertise here, or one of the other fine gun websites around. Auctionarms.com or Gunbroker.com would be possibilities too.

If you live near a gun range, put up a sheet with what you have and the asking price.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
junglewalk
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: Best Way to Sell Ammo

Post by junglewalk »

Good ideas from John....>> Maybe you should wait until the election is over:> ...If she wins, we are in trouble, and you'll be able to ask a lot higher price, because there will be such a panic, in the way of buying, that we have not seen yet. :cross:
Beautiful women are like well built machineguns: Some should just be looked at, and left alone, while others were built to get hot.