MG42 bolt and Trigger conversion service

Anything MG42 related.
anthunter
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

MG42 bolt and Trigger conversion service

Post by anthunter »

Hello and have been reading and learning alot on the bolt conversion here. I have emailed with a reply back from brian at brpguns on the necessary parts to convert the bolt and he said they the parts our on the CNC schedule.
Anyway I have noticed that some of the members have offered bolt and trigger conversion service. Was wondering if any one still does this for a fee and if so very interested in finding out out how much to ship parts to them and have done. ..With them supplying the parts since I have been unable to find them at least for the bolts. Thanks in advance
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Re: MG42 bolt and Trigger conversion service

Post by JBaum »

Your message isn't clear, are you saying you can't find a bolt, or can't find the parts to convert it to a semi bolt?
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
anthunter
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by anthunter »

hello and can not find the parts
anthunter
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by anthunter »

Forgot to add would consider sending to some one to do the work. I saw some old posts here from members that did that...thanks in advance.
anthunter
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by anthunter »

I have the org. Bolt and trigger group in housing.need the bolt extension,and the other parts to convert to semi auto.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Last I knew Rich-PanaceaBeachBum has long ceased that service as well as Stan-Pirate, not sure about WiseLiteArms as part of a build package, at this stage of the game BRP is likely your only option.

That said, none of this is rocket science (now that the trailblazers have figured it out), if you had a BRP bolt and grip, with good skills and machinery, you could fashion the semi-auto versions.

However for most people, they will simply have to wait until Brian/BRP are offering the parts
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
anthunter
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by anthunter »

Hello and not to scared about doing the bolt or trigger just less to do to complete the project. thx for your input.