Anything MG42 related.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Important-much stolen-read please

Post by Bil »

Sent: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 pm
To: Bil

Hi Bill, I had a large theft of all of my gun kits that were in storage in Tucson Arizona today. How can I post the following so everyone can see? Thanks Harry
Folks since I am stationed with the US Army in Germany I have had all of my kits that I have purchased over the past three years sent to my brothers for storage at one of those Rent a Storage places in Tucson, Arizona. I have spend well over $14,000 in purchasing kits for 4 x semi-auto Bren's (two in their wooden case with lots of accessories and mag's, 2 x BAR 1918 excellent parts kits with 20 magazines (most still in paper wrapping), three beautiful M1919A4's semi auto kits (parts modified) to include tripod, 1910 Maxim wheeled mount and armor plate, 3 x MG 42's (not Yugo 53's), 3 x 34's with lot of cut receiver parts and some semi parts, MG 42 Tripod with MG 34 Adapter, 3 x FN FAL kits (metric), 1 x Yugo 53, 2 x MP 28's one with 16"inch barrel, 10 Sten gun kits all Mk II's, 4 x DROR (1 rare Mark 1 in 303) with some Johnson LMG parts, 1 x CETME rifle kit, 3x AR 10 original 50's rifle receivers that had been saw cut, 3x Beretta SMG kits (one with 16 inch barrel), two PPSH 41's (one with semi parts including barrel), 37 MM Flare launcher, 3 x Suomi MP kits, 1 x Czech 3008 MP kit, Belt loading machines for the M1910 Maxim, MG 34/42 and ZB 39. There was also my Father's Webley 45 revolver and my Yugo SKS stored in the garage as well. Besides the gun kits there were a new reconditioned Corvair turbocharger kit, a Berkeley Sports car with about 20 boxes of Berkeley parts. The Police are there with my brother now and it looks like most of the car stuff is still in the storage locker but almost everything else is gone. I have photographs of most of the parts and serial numbers for most of the receiver parts that had them so if anyone is offering up a large amount of gun kits or parts please let me know or the Tucson Police Department. Thanks Harry
messerschmittfanFriendly New Guy Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Important-much stolen-read please

Post by 42rocker »

Just saw this link on 1919. Everyone pass this around to the other boards that we all are also on.

Good Luck to those in getting the stuff back..

Later 42rocker