German army recruit training MG3 video

Anything MG42 related.
hakentt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

German army recruit training MG3 video

Post by hakentt »

Ha ha ha this is great:
BERLIN (Reuters) - The German Defence Ministry is investigating an amateur video clip of a German army instructor ordering a recruit training with a machine gun to imagine he is firing at "African Americans" who are insulting his mother.

That german instructor is my hero of the day. The first seconds in the video the recruit forgot to put the belt in the MG, after he closed the cover and tried to fire the intructor asked him "did you forget something"? I know german.

Am amased that german army still today uses MG42
pdstout

MG3

Post by pdstout »

The guy in the video is firing BLANKS. There is no recoil. If you have ever fired a live 42, it has kick.
P. Stout 07FFL/SOT
stifeout
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by stifeout »

Man that is f$%^'n hillarious!!
hakentt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: MG3

Post by hakentt »

pdstout wrote:The guy in the video is firing BLANKS. There is no recoil. If you have ever fired a live 42, it has kick.
P. Stout 07FFL/SOT
You have no experience, the MG3 in .308 can appear that it has no recoil when attached to laffete.
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: MG3

Post by TOM R »

hakentt wrote:
pdstout wrote:The guy in the video is firing BLANKS. There is no recoil. If you have ever fired a live 42, it has kick.
P. Stout 07FFL/SOT
You have no experience, the MG3 in .308 can appear that it has no recoil when attached to laffete.
um looks to me like he is firing from a bipod GTS
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
elmacgyver0

Post by elmacgyver0 »

I also have no experience, so that must be a Laffete bipod :mrgreen:

That is a hilarious video!
ScottD
Major
Major

Post by ScottD »

Could have been worse..he could have said "A van full of Jews"........No THAT would have shut the entire Army down for weeks!
My soultion for everything "Get a bigger hammer or larger caliber!"
hakentt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re:

Post by hakentt »

ScottD wrote:Could have been worse..he could have said "A van full of Jews"........No THAT would have shut the entire Army down for weeks!
Yeah, german government has tough laws when it comes to its history. Freedom of speech is banned in germany, you can not express yourself correctly there if you are very proud german. Jews can ban MG3 to be used officialy in german army, they can cry and say "those are the same guns that nazis used on death camp towers and it offends us", german govt. would take em out of service the next day. Thats how german govt. is. They bow to any international pressure.
ScottD
Major
Major

Re: German army recruit training MG3 video

Post by ScottD »

One of my old commanders told me a story about something that happend to him in college. He had a friend who was one of those uber-Zionists, everything was Jewish this and that, and not a day would go by without some mention of his peoples suffering and oppression. One day WWII comes up as a topic and this guy just GOES OFF about his people were the only people who really suffered....So, my commander, being 100% German, says "Shut the hell up, I lost family in concentration camps too.........my uncle got drunk and fell out of the guard tower.............."

Needless to say it went over like a fart in a spacesuit, but it makes for a funny story. Nowadays it would have turned into some type of formal lawsuit......
My soultion for everything "Get a bigger hammer or larger caliber!"
drooling idiot
General
General

Re: German army recruit training MG3 video

Post by drooling idiot »

ScottD wrote: "Shut the hell up, I lost family in concentration camps too.........my uncle got drunk and fell out of the guard tower.............."
OH MY F'N GOD that was funny , wrong ........... but damn funny.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.