Ramos and Compiene

Discussions of political and gun issues.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Ramos and Compiene

Post by Bil »

I never thought it would actually happen-President Bush commuted the sentences for the two Border Patrol agents that were railroaded into prison.It took long enough,and a full pardon would have been nice,but they will be out of jail on March 20.Now I hope they go after the US Attorney that put them there.Paid witnesses,lies to Congress,made-up evidence-bring it all out in the open and prosecute the dirty,lying dirtbag.It is people like him that help destroy any faith left in our legal system.Note I said legal,not justice.Hopefully justice is what those involved in this travesty will face for eternity.It is not over until the Agents receive complete exoneration. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
helm

Re: Ramos and Compiene

Post by helm »

I agree with you. It's crappy living in West Texas

helm
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Lou Dobbs like no other in the media had been on this since it happened. Even Diane Feinstein, who I usually NEVER agree with, called it an “injustice” yet never did anything to correct it. US Attorney Sutton that prosecuted these poor agents is a VERY close buddy to former president Bozo (W). Of course without a full pardon their livelihoods will be in jeopardy, full re-instatement of their jobs, pensions, and medical benefits is the LEAST that is owed to them.

This case shows the growing influence the corrupt feckless Mexican government had on the executive branch over the past eight years, and yes it will probably get even worse. :shock:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by dwmmg08 »

www.Prussia.us wrote:Lou Dobbs like no other in the media had been on this since it happened. Even Diane Feinstein, who I usually NEVER agree with, called it an “injustice” yet never did anything to correct it. US Attorney Sutton that prosecuted these poor agents is a VERY close buddy to former president Bozo (W). Of course without a full pardon their livelihoods will be in jeopardy, full re-instatement of their jobs, pensions, and medical benefits is the LEAST that is owed to them.

This case shows the growing influence the corrupt feckless Mexican government had on the executive branch over the past eight years, and yes it will probably get even worse. :shock:
Yep, this was totally wrong to have happened in the first place, and I wondered how the doofus prosecuting them got away with doing that without getting fired. I guess it's good to know the head guy. That explains a lot.

I expect little to no justice for these guys from the Kenyan, though. That will probably have to wait for the next president.