The Angry White man party

Discussions of political and gun issues.
tomcatshaas
General
General

The Angry White man party

Post by tomcatshaas »

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: The Angry White man party

Post by Bil »

This editorial also ran in the LA Times in Feb.,I was surprised considering their editorial slant.It would be wise for the candidates to pay attention to the fact that this class of voters is out there-they seem to be ignoring them.I would also be surprised if the current crop of candidates even cares,or knows how pissed off this group is. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

They dont care........and they wont.
As an "angry white dude" myself I recognize that there simply arent enough special interest groups pouring in cash to the elected elite.
Also as a rule not that many peopl actually vote. They can count on a smaller turn out. That having been said alot of the "groups" out there will organize bus rides and such to get their groups out to vote so they will have a higher rate of voting (this is all percentage wise)
In short we dont shoot em enough money so they dont care.
Also they dont get a happy "foo-foo" news blip if they help some poor white guy out of being discriminated against (thats racist BTW).
Oh and lastly it really doesnt matter who wins, the rich will stay, and get richer. I and most people like me will stay the same. The country is already on a set course the only question is how long it will take to get to there.
Glenn
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

"It does not matter who votes, but who counts the votes."
[Translated]
Uncle Joe Stalin

I agree Flemgunner, this country has turned into a Plutocracy. Both major parties are just two pigs at the same coporate troth, and us plebians, well we just get crapped on.

But "Bil" is right we still have to vote, where is a person like Theodore Roosevelt when you need one?????????????
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Actually,there is a real good politician,lots of experiance,willing to serve his country,and willing to speak out on the truth about immigration,and the Muslim threat.Unfortunately,we will not get the chance to vote for him,as he is currently serving as the leader of Australia! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Well yeah he's ok but look at the gun situation there. Although I gotta say I LOVE Australia.
Me Im going to Thailand. If you do something illegal....just pay the "fine" to the cop that catches you 8)
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Not that anyone we know would do anything illegal,but just in case..... :lol: ---bil