I/O German WWII bolts

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
Otis Cambell

I/O German WWII bolts

Post by Otis Cambell »

Just received 2 German WWII bolts from I/O. One excellent, hardly fired - one very good condition. Lots of Amps everywhere.
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

Did you use hand select, or just took it as they gave it to you?
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Otis Cambell

Post by Otis Cambell »

Didn't know if there was a hand select option on this item. I just got the regular
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

[(O)]
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
Otis Cambell

Post by Otis Cambell »

Here ya go guys ( I didn't feel like dragging them all over here )

http://www.picyard.com/main/showgallery ... ppuser=134

FYI - bolt and bolt carriers non matching numbers
bob2800cs

arrived IO WWII MG42 bolts

Post by bob2800cs »

I spent some taco and beer :( money last week and ordered 2 extra bolts to have spares, they arrived today. They are both dfb marked, one has a "kls" marked bolt body with a big clear waffenapt 189 :P I figure you can't go wrong at $49 bucks each!! The paper wrapping was above the bolts so they must have rattled against eachother all the way across country!! I think these mg42 ww2 bolts are the last good deal out there :x
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

The two bolts I received were ordered as-is and are in good condition, both marke dfb with lots of waffenamts also. One of them was blued with anough of the bluing taken off the worn spots to show it was well-used, the other has typical wear. Both worth the $49.00 spent. I do take issue with IO sending me a MG-42 parts kits that was pretty much junk, however. The receiver rails were left in the receiver when it was chopped, and many of the parts are postwar. The camming pieces didn't match and did not even fit together! InterOrdnance certainly has no problem selling you garbage. The only seller I know of that is worse in that department is Numrich, which I have returned 50% of all parts bought there because they were 1) incorrect part or 2) rusted, pitted garbage probably found dug up and cleaned up.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

i just got 3 spares @40 bucks each. not a single waffen anywhere to be seen and one has 64 on it which lead me to think post-war.

no anti-bounce spring-loaded bolt in any of them , square style extractor plunger , solid feed stud, spoon type ejector extension, all elector penciled with matching numbers head and body and two were at least partially blackened by some process .

will try to find time to post pics.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.