MG34 Kit on eBay -- Going out with a bang!

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

MG34 Kit on eBay -- Going out with a bang!

Post by gdmoore28 »

Check out this guy's ad for his MG34 kit on ebay -- he intends to see ebay's old firearms policy go out with a bang. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GERMAN-MG-34-MG-34- ... dZViewItem
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: MG34 Kit on eBay -- Going out with a bang!

Post by Bil »

I love it! This is a small world-this guy built the custom driveshaft for my 37 Chevy,and lives near my father-I never knew he was into this stuff.I guess us 'gun nuts' are everywhere.Not too many around here with the German stuff that I know of. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Re: MG34 Kit on eBay -- Going out with a bang!

Post by gdmoore28 »

Hi Bil --

I was wondering if you might know this guy. Looks like a brother-in-arms. Certainly of the same mind politically. We should invite him aboard this site -- if he's not already here under a different name.

GeeDeeEmm
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson