MG 34 2 cut

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

MG 34 2 cut

Post by Bil »

Here is some contact info for the mg 34 2-cut receiver that I have posted.Thank you to Kleist,who introduced us ,and convinced him to give us here a shot at his stuff.Thank you ,Kleist! The guys name is Karl Krotz. Phone # 440-862-0378 E-mail karloohio@yahoo.com I dont know how to make that little line under that takes you there. Anyway,this guy has some 34 kits,a 1910 Maxim dummy gun,1910 Maxim gas gun,and lots of other neat stuff.Real good to deal with,and he gets the stuff right out.I have no financial interest here,neither does Kleist.We just wanted you guys to know about this.Don't buy it all,save some for us.Thanks ---bil [and Kliest!]
helix60
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by helix60 »

I've dealt with Karl before. One great standup guy.

Regards,
Heli
mr. wipple

Post by mr. wipple »

I purchased one of these receivers from Karl and I can't say enough about dealing with him and the product I received. If you need a receiver this is the guy to talk to. I wish all of my purchases on the internet were as easy, trusting and fast as this one was.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Mrwhipple-thanks for the feedback! Kleist hooked me up with Karl,and I have had nothing but good reviews about him.Lots of good stuff,prompt service,and a man of his word. I was glad to get him in the deal section. ---bil
mr. wipple

Post by mr. wipple »

He also has some hard to find parts kits available for sale. I thought I might pass this along for anyone that might be interested. He said he has some ZB 39, Sten mk3, Madsen lmg 30.06, Bren mk 3, VZ 58, Hungary AMD 65, ZK 383 and Star Z45 parts sets for sale. I am in no way profiting from any of this I just thought I would try to give other people the pleasure in dealing with him. I can't post any of this info in the FS because I don't have any pics but if some one is interested they can PM me and I can forward the e-mail that was sent to me regarding prices and such or someone could contact him themselves Phone # 440-862-0378 E-mail karloohio@yahoo.com.
smoggle

Post by smoggle »

How much is he asking for the 2-cut receivers? I don't want to inundate him with questions.
mr. wipple

Post by mr. wipple »

Send him an e-mail. He responds to them quickly if not a day later.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

They were $460 shipped,I dont know how many he still has.Lots of other goodies,too. ---bil