MG42 & MG34 Kits

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
Abwehr

MG42 & MG34 Kits

Post by Abwehr »

Just wanted to post this info if interested. I was on the web this morning and found this site. You guys may be familiar with them, but here is the website: http://uniquecanes.com/new/Main_Partsets.html

They are showing two MG42 kits in stock, have MP40 kits, and MG34 kits. Sit down before you look at the price on the MP40!!!! LOL. The MG 42 kit is on the pricy side too. I have never done business with them so I can't comment about their business practices.
LtShaffer
Unteroffizieranwärter
Unteroffizieranwärter

Unique Canes

Post by LtShaffer »

Hello, I have done business with him several times. Bought and sold. Very honest and prompt with delivery. High on prices, but good parts and service.
Karbinator

Post by Karbinator »

If you watch gunbroker, you'll see that Many guys have set the reserve price
of an mp40 parts set near that of what uniquecanes prices. when I was looking
for parts/set, a few emailed me with kit prices of 2k.

There was an stg44 on gunbroker that closed at 2,600+
Considering what Canes sells mp40's for, it seemed like
a steal.
DrSmeller

Post by DrSmeller »

The MG42 kit looks to be in beautiful condition although the demil looks a little questionable. What are people's opinion of the demil? $659 is kind of high.
shep0815

Post by shep0815 »

I paid less for my live MP40 back in '89 than what that part kit sold for. But that seems to be an average price for a good MP40 parts kit these days.
Cruiser133

Post by Cruiser133 »

IO sells basically the same for 100.00 to 200.00 less
Yank

Post by Yank »

IO