Military Gun Supply has the deal on Yugo M53 sets now...

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
762x51
Oberst
Oberst

Post by 762x51 »

I'm confused - Where is the "Deal" - :?:

This is the same price that all the other vendors are selling them for.

Not only that but these are from a company noted for sending out incomplete kits....
"It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." Gen. R.E. Lee CSA
Skype ID: ACE1100
Sledge303

Post by Sledge303 »

MGS is retailing the same sets of Yugo M53 parts as SARCO. They both obtained their supply from the same source, and both received their sets boxed and ready for retail. MGS sets have to travel a bit further to reach the store from the importer.
If you want multiples of M53 parts sets then you buy them thru:
http://www.weaponeer.net/productcart/pc ... product=19

and get an even better deal.
propos

Post by propos »

Don't you just love competition. When I was thinking about getting a Yugo M53 kit, I checked around at the different sites. MGS was one of them. But at the time they wanted $350 for them IIRC. Sarco and CFS had the same kits for $199 or $196. Now why do you suppose I bought a kit from Sarco instead of MGS? hmmm?
However, my hat's off to MGS for getting back into the game.
mr. wipple

Post by mr. wipple »

I bought mine from MGS awhile ago for $350 :( . Then bought another from CFS for $199 :D . Wish I would have waited.
msg1956
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by msg1956 »

Who'da thunk? The price of desirable parts kits coming down?
When in worry, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Press One to continue in English, press Two to be put on hold until you can!
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

it say's wholesale price. Let's see if they will give you that same price without being a dealer. Let hope so.

TC :D
propos

Post by propos »

From what is posted on their website the wholesale price applies to online purchasers also. The retail is for walk-in customers. I hope that is the case as I intend to buy one of their PKM kits. Wholesale price is $1500. Retail is $1800. Little bit of a difference in price there.