Yugo M53 kits for $199.97

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
DoctorCheney223
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Yugo M53 kits for $199.97

Post by DoctorCheney223 »

I just ordered 2 kits from CenterFireSystems because they went on sale today for $199. Can't beat that price.

I hope this helps some of you guys!!!

thanks,
Ron
smokinggun

Post by smokinggun »

Just ordered mine.. I ordered a hand select for an extra $ 25.00.. I'll let you know how it is when I get it..
cruffler78

Post by cruffler78 »

I had given up on the idea of a semi Mg-42 build until I foun this site. I may have to get me one to set back in case I ever get this figured out.
KMURPHY

Post by KMURPHY »

On the cfs website, in the M-53 description. it says it has a wooden buttstock. i thought the m-53 was bakelite, right?
DoctorCheney223
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by DoctorCheney223 »

I am not sure which stock it does or doesn't come with but I can tell you that I just got my UPS Shipping (Quantum) Notification for the 2 kits.. :D :D :D

thanks,
Ron
Pirate
General
General

Post by Pirate »

at that price it is worth it just for the barrel.
KMURPHY

Post by KMURPHY »

This is true
Demontrooper
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Demontrooper »

M53 has a wooden buttstock. The MG3 has a plastic/bakelite buttstock (I am not sure which one).
WANNABE-MG42

Post by WANNABE-MG42 »

This is my first post. I bought my first m53 kit from military gun supply(350.00). Just ordered another from cfs, at this price I'll have an extra barrel and practice parts.
madmax

m53

Post by madmax »

mine still on back order hope to get it soon
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by gdmoore28 »

Same here. Had another handpick (surprized they do handpicks on parts kits) on backorder for a long, long, time. As of last week , still no definite delivery time.

GeeDeeEmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
Cpt_Kirks

Post by Cpt_Kirks »

The problem with CFS is they advertise stuff they don't have.

I tried to buy a G3 clone, with new made receiver that they had listed for $500 early this year. They never got any in stock and finally cancelled my order.

Don't get me wrong, I have gotten a LOT of good stuff from them. I just wish they were a little more realistic about advertising.
thefaz

Post by thefaz »

Just got off the phone with Pam at Centerfire a few minutes ago. I called this morning to get put on the backorder list for the M53 kits. She rang me back and said they arrived in the warehouse today and they would begin shipping out Monday. So those of you already on backorder should be seeing them soon. Also if anyone is interested they still have 9 (now 8 :D ) of the Yugo milled fixed stock AK kits for $79. For the price I had to take a chance. I got lucky on the milled RPK kits I got from them, so why not roll the dice again!
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by gdmoore28 »

I called CFS on Friday the 15th also, and was told the same thing by one of the ladies -- that some M53 kits had arrived and would begin shipping Monday. Was told to call back Tuesday to confirm that my back order had been filled.

Talked to Magnus a few minutes ago (nice guy) and there has apparently been some mistake. He told me that no parts kits came in last week, and that none were expected before Jan. '07. :cry:

I've got plenty to do 'till then, but would still like to get at least one more kit in stock while they are still available with barrels.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but . . . .

Oh well.

GeeDeeEmm
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson