Austrian can and belt sets. 19.99

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
SBPA

Austrian can and belt sets. 19.99

Post by SBPA »

http://aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Acce ... html#a1298

Looks cool, good luck everyone. Matthew.
ordnance_solutions

Post by ordnance_solutions »

Just got a few of these cans and belts in from Aim Surplus and they are great, like new. If you need belts, do yourself a favor and pick-up a few of these.
none123

Post by none123 »

The belts dont work w/ the german postwar loader & I dont think they will work w/ a german wartime/pre war loader either. They will work w/ a mg51 loader though
ordnance_solutions

Post by ordnance_solutions »

Haven't had the chance to see if they'll work with my WWII loader, but will let everyone know the results when I do as well as function thru real 34 & 42's. The great thing about metal belts like this is that they load so easy by hand. For the money they are a great deal.
SBPA

Post by SBPA »

Finally got around to messing with them. Spring tension on the rounds is about same as a good war time belt, not too tight. Feed and cycle just fine in my SA. I agree, very easy to load by hand.
Demontrooper
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Demontrooper »

Neat! Thanks guys, I'll buy this when I get home.
SBPA

Post by SBPA »

Live fired a 45 rnd section this weekend. No problems or hitches. Ran perfect with the 74 belt.
_RAGNAR_

Post by _RAGNAR_ »

thanks for the heads up!
Cpt_Kirks

Post by Cpt_Kirks »

I linked up two of these cans with belts with Yugo 8mm and took them on a trip friday. We ran them through a post-sample MG42 made out of a three cut receiver and Yugo kit.

All 400 or so rounds ran like clockwork. In a very, very fast clock!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!

:mrgreen:
SBPA

Post by SBPA »

Found a cheaper deal. Copes's distributing has them for 19.99 but flat $8 total shipping no matter how many you order.