Polish P-64 Forum

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
Abwehr

Polish P-64 Forum

Post by Abwehr »

Guys,

I can't remember if I have posted this before or not, but here it is again, and I apoligize if I have posted it earlier.

many of you do like handguns and many probably have a Makarov. Here is a link to a Military hangun from Poland that is currently on the market. This is a small 9x18mm Makarov round pistol that was in use by the Polish Miltary and Police. It is a P-64 and is probably the smallest pistol ever made for this round. It is excellent for CC since it is small, but with the Mak round, it is a "handful" to shoot. It is double action with a great SA pull and HORRIBLE DA pull. The pistol is great and priced in the $160-200 range retail. Take a look when you get the chance: http://p64.home.insightbb.com/
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

I used to collect eastern block surplus pistols...most pp style pistols that were made tend to have a horrible da.
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.