receiver welding service

Need something to start or finish a project? Here ya go.
robertmcw

Post by robertmcw »

Striler is doing the same thing over at the 1919 board and not making friends there either.

RM
striker754
Oberst
Oberst

Post by striker754 »

striker754 wrote:striker754
you've said your piece and got your answers, its time to let it go.

edited by drooling idiot
Ah, so legitimate questioning of an item is against the rules? I've talked with pstout like I said, we chatted it up for a bit and ended on good terms. Pstout is a standup guy, can take legit criticism and respond to it with logical answers.

Thanks for the censorship though. Very ironic that so many of us are against these types of things, yet actually enforce them here on the forums.

the 1919 and awsim is just a case of a group of people not understanding the laws and refusing to go with the laws when they think an idea is good or have monetary interest in the item. again, legitimate questioning.
clintonlover

Post by clintonlover »

I believe legitimate questioning of an item is appropriate, but not when it becomes redundant and repetitious to the point that it becomes annoying and " censorship" as you call it is the only alternative. Bottom line; I too have chatted it up with Pete and I beleive he is an adult who has made an ethical and legal decision to offer a legal service to other adults who may not have the expertise or skill to complete the work on their own. As others have pointed out, he has an FFL/ SOT so I think he is in the best position to answer the moral query you have placed before the board. Hey my moniker is clintonlover so what the hell do I know! Thanks again Pete, can't wait to see how the bnz comes out.
robertmcw

Post by robertmcw »

I am still waiting on my redone reweld from Pete.
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

striker754
all your legitimate questions were answered, you borderline libelous post was removed because it was not helpful or legitimate criticism and rehashed already answered questions.

in case your confused there is NO right to free speech here, and no protection from censorship.
Last edited by drooling idiot on Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by salt6 »

This is the end of the road for this thread.

Prior to this service being offer I talk with the vendor. We went into what an 80% would be. He agreed to check and stay legal before he offered his services.

Thread locked.

Admin
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6