F/S MG34 Semi Bolt conversions.

Need something to start or finish a project? Here ya go.
helix60
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by helix60 »

You will need to fill in the sear channel in the bottom of the receiver rear which will prohibit the instaltion of a FA bolt. I can also do the trigger group mods but haven't yet priced it out.

I have one reweld which turned out pretty good and shoots fine I also recently made one from scratch for myself. Still in the process of finishing it up, hopefuly sometime by the middle of August I should have it completed.

I would be serieously interested in your receiver if your selling it. Can't have enough parts now can we?

Regards,
Heli
IMBLITZVT wrote:I may be interested. What other mods (besides receiver) would I need to do? Grip stick and semi trigger stuff?

Also what do you do about a receiver (assuming no TNW receiver)? Did you reweld yours?

P.S. I should have a saw cut MG34 receiver coming in two sundays from now.... you interested?
smoggle

Post by smoggle »

Picked up a bolt from helix. Very nice work. Good guy too. Actually knew a few of the sam e people.
striker754
Oberst
Oberst

Post by striker754 »

anyone heard from helix? havent heard from him in a lhile
ped315
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by ped315 »

Is this service still available?
helix60
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by helix60 »

ped315 wrote:Is this service still available?
yes this service is still available and will be until furthure notice. Apparently I'm the only one doing them so I will keep at it.
Regards,
Heli
BELTLEAD

Post by BELTLEAD »

Helix60,

When will you be sending me my two MG34 bolts that were to be modified?I've been very patient.