Having ejection problems?

The resting place of MG34 Knowledge.
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Having ejection problems?

Post by oakrodent »

I have had 3 TNW MG-34s with ejection problems. I called them many many times and tried all there fixes and changed out all of the parts they suggested with no avail !! It was very frustrating !! Well I was talking with Brian with BRP and he suggested his MG-34 tune-up kit. I got it and installed the new ejector and and the remaining parts. His ejector looks just like an original but only .5mm longer. Unlike the TNW ejector witch no two look the same and have round ends. I took two of the out last week and they both worked with out one problem 50rnd each. I hope this helps some of you out there with the same problems. Now the empties come flying out of the receiver !! :wnana:
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Re: Having ejection problems?

Post by gdmoore28 »

This should be made a Sticky.

Thanks for the info.

GeeDeeEmm
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
jackxxx
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by jackxxx »

I had the same problem with my.I switched parts several times even put all new parts in it and it still did not work.After working with it several days it turned out it was a lack of oil.I put grease in the bolt assembly and on the cams and it ran perfect.I also found out on the new made ones they have to be broken in.When a new set of cams are put in, the barrel has to hit and knock the new cams in to the very rear of the receiver in order to get proper alignment for the bolt to unlock with a minimal amount of friction.It took about 120 rounds for my to set in and it ran perfect.
Sooner will a camel fit through the eye of a needle than discover a great man through elections.
Panzercanuck

Post by Panzercanuck »

Thanks guys, :wnana:
I appreciate this info soon I shall soon be getting a TNW MG-34.I had heard they had a few issues.Now I am not so worried about the purchase.except for the $$$$$$$
Panzercanuck