Measurement from recuperator hole to buttstock?

The #1 place for MG42 answers.
joew

Measurement from recuperator hole to buttstock?

Post by joew »

I have a set of BRP halves, the only place I have to go from to measure is the forward recuperator hole. Would one of you guys be so kind as to give me the measurement from the rear wall of the forward recuperator hole to the end of the receiver so I can start cutting?
Thanks,
Joe
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Re: Measurement needed

Post by longhorn109 »

I will have a play about later today and see if I can get the measurement for you. Not doing it now as it is 1AM and the other half will make shouty noises at me if I start taking guns apart now. I don't see the problem myself.
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

Just made a quick measurement on mine and I get 351mm
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

Just to make sure we are all measuring the same points here is a pic of what I measured. I have left the image large so you can zoom in.
Attachments
IMG_4771.JPG
joew

Post by joew »

Longhorn, that's it, thanks so much for your time.
Joe
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

Glad to be of help.