The SA42 and 922R regulations????

How not to see club fed.
bolex
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: The SA42 and 922R regulations????

Post by bolex »

In this topic I noted several comments about 922r compliance. One statement is that the WLA M53 had enough compliance parts and the other that WLA has a compliance part count form. My question is: What MG42/M53 parts are being counted for the 922r requirement?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7499

"I had a conversation with Tony a few months ago and asked him if it was ok to use a Yugo barrel (in reference to 922r compliance) as spares in the WLA M53 and he told me that they have more than enough compliance parts so it would be ok to use a Yugo barrel in it if it checked out ok. "

Richard C. Hamer made the following comment:
"About the compliance part count, WLA has an internally generated form that the folks in the shipping area use to ensure every firearm going out the door meets the standard. I don't believe we mark the parts we make, other than the receiver."
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

Always such a fun topic, I bring it up and offer it again 10 years later. New Thoughts anyone????

Later 42rocker
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by JBaum »

I would think that each part in the grip, the grip itself, the bolt, and the receiver are all US made, since they are all either new or completely revised to make them work as needed. With the receiver made in the US, do compliance parts even enter the picture?
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com