double drum magazine

Tripods, ammo cans, gunners kit, etc.
Javi

double drum magazine

Post by Javi »

i have founs this ammo barrel on the net, is it good? and what do i need to fit it to my MG34?
thank you in advance.

42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: double drum magazine

Post by 42rocker »

Also avaible from MGS for $300 or less. Also check IMA site.
And you need a SPECIAL top cover that costs a LOT more. Repo's are avaible on the top covers. However, Good Luck finding one. I think that the last top cover sold for over $1000. From reading on this site I believe that IMA and MGS sold repo covers.

Later 42rocker
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I believe it is the one for the mg15,with the repro topcover they can be made to sort of work,but they do look cool! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

BRP
Just posted a couple of them, 1 sold other avaible. WISH I had the money.. Check it out with the other stuff..

http://www.brpguns.com/mg34.htm

Nice folks to do business with also..

Later 42rocker
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

those two covers from BRP are not originals but imaginative reproductions
dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by dwmmg08 »

Wow, what's with the huge writing on that topcover??? Never seen one like that, ever!

I do have an original I was thinking of selling as a set, with my 3 drums and a laminatrap loader, but theres absolutely no way I'd sell it for that cheap. If that topcover was original, those drums would be about free!

I think you can get better drums than that one from MGS, (That's Military Gun Supply) at least ones that are in really better condition. I'd go there.
:search

Glen
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

the original topcovers are way over a thousand, nice drums are three hundred. ibought a couple for display from MGS with canvas strpas and nice markings for display. they look good on the mg34. - matt
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

The mg15 drums are over 300,original mg34 drums are more,I am not sure about that price because they hardly ever show up. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
mp44dude
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by mp44dude »

If that is the actual mag the real benefit is it has the top sheet metal locking/unlocking gate.

greg
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 0&t=167384

Just found this over on AHF. Does anyone know if this is for the 34 or the 15? A nice battlefield find from Courland. ---bil