MG 34 Wrench Mail

Tripods, ammo cans, gunners kit, etc.
railsplitter

MG 34 Wrench Mail

Post by railsplitter »

Hope you all figured out the Mg 34 wrench mail. thought my facebook page morphed with the MG42 Web site. :ot: :lol: :? :ot: :oops: :ot:
Ed S
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: MG 34 Wrench Mail

Post by Ed S »

I got 4 messages on that but could not respond because I was not one of the "cool guy advanced users."
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

dont feel bad I could not respond eighter :lol:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

We got them too,it is fixed now.You aren't missing out on much,some of us 'advanced users' aren't as advanced as others! :lol: ---bil PS-see,I was nice and didn't even mention DA...OOPS
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

whewwww, Thank God!. I knew I didn't remember buying anything. I know boxes have shown up at my door step and I completely forgot I've bought anything.....but in this case I thought
Geeez, I don't remember anything showing up lately.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

:lol: :lol: That happens to me sometimes-I forget I sent for something and a package shows up! :oops: The worst one was when I bought another 442 around Boston,and got real busy at work and forgot.The guy called about a month later and asked when I was going to pick it up! I totally forgot,I am lucky he didn't hang up-I would never have found it! :lol: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert