Needed: Post war Yugo 8MM MG34 belt loader

Tripods, ammo cans, gunners kit, etc.
AZG3

Needed: Post war Yugo 8MM MG34 belt loader

Post by AZG3 »

Does anyone have one of these they are willing to part with? I need one for the XMG I recently purchased.

Thanks!
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by JBaum »

The Yugos sold for $400 when they were around... much cheaper is the modern .308 loader with a modified hopper so that it can load 8mm, unless you want the look of the old Yugo loader.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
m2ball

Post by m2ball »

Allegany had them two weeks ago for $375.
AZG3

Post by AZG3 »

Did you have to call them, because the website still says out of stock? If so, I'll call first thing Monday.

Thanks!
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by JBaum »

Call them. Sometimes if they only have one or two of something, they don't list it on the website.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
AZG3

Post by AZG3 »

Called them and sure enough they had a few. I now have one coming. They are actually $395.

Thanks again for the heads up! :D
rats25
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by rats25 »

Is anyone making a conversion kit for the .308 loaders to 8mm?
BELTLEAD

Post by BELTLEAD »

There was a member who bought the fabricating jig from the original designer of the conversion kit over a year ago.I don't remember the new jig owners name,and at one time he did announce he was going to take over production,but I have'nt heard mention since.I sold my spare conversion kit to a member last year.Now you reminded mr that I have another project to try and get done! :lol:
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

The last I heard was that panaceabeachbum made an offer to purchase the dies to stamp out the conversion parts......but that the original owner didn't respond to that offer. So I don't know if the deal went through. I suspect not since we have not heard of anyone offering these again.

I too have one of these conversion kits that needs to be done. :roll:

TC