Excellent Condition 8mm Barrels

Tripods, ammo cans, gunners kit, etc.
Shortrnd

Excellent Condition 8mm Barrels

Post by Shortrnd »

How many of you guys are interested in some Excellent 8mm barrels? The price would be $45 each plus shipping. I might be able to work a bit better deal if I have a general idea of how many we could do.

I can also get the 308 barrels for about $35

If there are enough interested, I could probably get most of the other 8mm conversion parts.

As most of you have already guessed...........these would be coming from IO.
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

yes , shakes head......
you know ,... theres a reason i don't visit weaponeer anymore shortround.
after jumping in on the crystos M3 buy i came to realize i have limited buy impulse control on gun related things I've wanted since i was a child.
now you've followed me here,..... well i guess i could always work more overtime or get a second job , maybe sell my blood ..... AHHhhhhhh.
lol , welcome shortround good to see you. really.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
Shortrnd

Post by Shortrnd »

LOL I can understand that.

Thanks for the welcome BTW.

OH and I have 4 more M2HB kits (not M3) that I can run a group buy on. The last 5 sold in 30 minutes.
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

short round don't even mention that , there were alot of po'd people at weaponeer after the last few m2 kits you sold :shock:
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
Shortrnd

Post by Shortrnd »

Tell me about it! They blew up my PM box after that closed.
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

yeah , and at least one a##hole is turning around and selling it at a profit.
http://www.m2hb.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 4;t=000159
real nice :roll:
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

makes me poed to but watch the potty mouth guys may have kids readin :D
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
Blanksguy
General
General

Post by Blanksguy »

Shortrnd,
Will those 8mm MG42 barrels be WWII German?....or "Post-War" ?
I would be interested in several "excellant" condition ones...depending on when made, markings, and condition vs. prices ......let us know what you can do.
Thanks, RichardS.
salt6
General
General

Post by salt6 »

Shortrnd wrote:LOL I can understand that.

Thanks for the welcome BTW.

OH and I have 4 more M2HB kits (not M3) that I can run a group buy on. The last 5 sold in 30 minutes.

:?:
BELTLEAD

MG42 Barrels

Post by BELTLEAD »

I'd be interested in a couple of 8mm MG42 barrels.
Abwehr

8mm Barrels

Post by Abwehr »

The IO barrels I have now, and the ones I have seen are WWII barrels. A couple I have are actually "cyq" (Spreewerke) barrels. The Locking Block was another manufacturer, but they should be correct as different manufacturers made parts and assembled by others. My opinion is the "cyq" barrels are problably late war barrels that never made it from the plant due to the Russkies surrounding the area rail lines.

If these are in fact WWII barrels, I will probably be in for one (1).

We need to find a cheap source for the MG42 Barrel Carriers; I need a couple now myself. As far as I know, IO only has the MG34 Carriers. The MG42 barrels will go in, but the cover does not close correctly.
Shortrnd

Post by Shortrnd »

I'll start the 8mm barrel buy as soon as I get the OK from IO. I'll also make sure that all barrels shipped out are WWII barrels. When I get it posted, I'll post a link here for it.

Is there anything else from the IO inventory that you guys want a group buy on? MG34 barrels, MG42 AA sights (Repro), WWII topcovers, 8mm feedtrays, 8mm bolts, post war mounts, etc.?

Salt6, were you wanting more info on the M2s? Let me know what I can do for you guys and I'll get all over it.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm here to help you get whatever I can find at a discount. Check http://www.weaponeer.net and you'll see what I mean.
Ron A

Post by Ron A »

I would be interested in a MG34 Bbl and case.
Abwehr

Item Needed

Post by Abwehr »

I would like to have a nice WWII 8mm Feed Tray.
Blanksguy
General
General

Post by Blanksguy »

Shortrnd,
Why don't you put up a list of what IO would be willing to sell available MG42 and MG34 items/Parts/Parts-Kits to us for?...and see if anyone would be interested at those prices?

I would be interested in "user" MG42 and MG34 parts, and some MG42 and MG34 accessories (IE: Barrels, barrel-carriers, winter-triggers, AA-Tripods ("IF" IO borught their prices down to the level some of the other "vendors" are selling their tripods for), ammo-cans and belts, 8x57mm Parts-Kits...........all priced according to weather WWII German or "Post-War"...and condition. Photos are always greatly welcomed, and take away any doubt as to condition of items.

A major item that you can look for (for us) is to try and get the major "vendors" to use paint-remover and see what WWII German markings are on the top-rear gun mounting plateform of recent MG42 Lafette-Tripods that came in. If the major WWII German manufacturer's markings and "Dates" are still there......I would be interested in 1-2 depending on prices and which accessories came with them (IE: AA-Extention and head, bolt-box, slings, original WWII Scope-Mount...or repo?).

Just my $.02
Let us know what you find available, condition, prices, etc.
Thanks again, RichardS.
Karbinator

Post by Karbinator »

I'd take an ww2 feed tray, ww2 Barrel (8mm)
About the Repro AA sight (group buy) I missed at weaponeer when it happened---Did they fit right into the
reciever like the originial? If they were ok, I'd like one of those as well.
stifeout
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by stifeout »

I'd be interested in wwII top cover, barrel, feed tray, ammo boxes...
Jason

Post by Jason »

guess I might as well start setting up for 8mm- bbl, feed tray, etc.

current set up is .308
Abwehr

AA Site

Post by Abwehr »

Karbinator,

The Repro AA site that IO has is a very nice sight!! According to IO, they are made on original tooling. I don't know if this is true or not, but they are well worth the price. They also lock in place perfectly if you have the locking spring in your sight mount. In my gun, the spring was missing and I got one from BRP or R. Johnson; they are a "bugger" to get installed, or at least it was for me LOL

I found the rear sight on e-bay before they started banning all the good stuff. The rear was easy to install and folds down out of the way when not in use. Since I don't shoot at airplanes, the AA sights look great when the gum is on display.
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

My three part message:

Post by Reichpapers »

I'd take 4 barrels if the price is as such and the barrels and bores are nice (bright).

Abwehr - Ohio Ordnance has some barrel carriers for I believe $45...many varieties.

Abwehr - I bought my MG42 AA Sight from IMA...they list them as original...know anything about these?
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.