MG3/MG42 Double AA mount

Tripods, ammo cans, gunners kit, etc.
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann
Anti-spam: Mg42

MG3/MG42 Double AA mount

Post by messerschmittfan »

Folks, I have a complete postwar German Army (Bundeswehr) twin MG3/MG42 anti-aircraft mount. It is complete with the proper sights, long support runners and ground stakes. It is made to mount two MG3's (the ammo box holders are for the 7.62 NATO boxes but can be widened for the 7.92x57 boxes as they are made out of strap metal). Also have the properly marked accessory bag with all of the tools except a screw driver (I may have a BW screw driver in my other stuff that I can include) plus a copy of the original manual. The question I have is: what are these worth today? It is heavy and would have to be picked up in Tucson Arizona. The weight is the reason why I want to sell, it is just too big a mount to move to the range to shoot with it. It would make sense to secure to a trailer to move around. Thanks for any price information. I can send photographs if you provide email Harry
WhitePatriot77
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Re: MG3/MG42 Double AA mount

Post by WhitePatriot77 »

Harry is this Sold?Have you figured out a price? Picts please ,I havent seen the postwar version of one of these.
WhitePatriot77
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Post by WhitePatriot77 »

Harry is this Sold?Have you figured out a price? Picts please ,I havent seen the postwar version of one of these.
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by messerschmittfan »

Not sold as I am looking for a fair price to ask for it. I forgot to note that I have the original HD cover for the guns and mount as well. For photographs send me a email at h.connors@centurylink.net. as I have not figured out how to post with my Apple Notebook. thanks Harry