Apart from mounting the lower pad panel and pads this is now done.
I am happy!
Mounting the elev/trav mechanism to the spring loaded leg thingies, that are rivetted to the outer cradle, was a real headache for a while as I couldn't remember how I had removed it in the first place, without messing with the rivets.
Of course, by this time I had installed the rear cup plate and takedown mechanism and, so it was, that this was my problem as I needed the end cap off so I could spread the cradle beams and, therefore, give me that wiggle room to get the parts to slot together.
Anyway, I have ended up with this so far. It's the dog's bollocks!