Field Marshal

M G 34 tank mount detail

Post by Bil »

Pics of a turret co-axial mg34 from the outside. ---bil
Attachments
Paris 08 220 (600 x 450).jpg
Paris 08 219 (600 x 450).jpg
Paris 08 217 (600 x 450).jpg
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Re: M G 34 tank mount detail

Post by flemgunner »

Damn, where did you go man?
Glenn
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Rome,Vatican,Pisa,Fiorenze,Monte Carlo,Arles,Avignon,Bordeau,Marseilles,Paris.All work though.A pic from the subteranean. ---bil
Attachments
HPIM4267 (600 x 450).jpg
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Aaahhhh thats cool. I loved Rome where else ya gonna buy a mace or flail in a church (store near the Vatican). Also the ancient Roman stuff is incredible.
Glenn
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

Umm, yeah, sure....all work you say? I get it. All a tax right off. ;)

TC
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I spent 2-20 hour days in the catacombs,almost 4 miles from the entrance and about 200 feet below the surface.More than 20,000 bodies,or what was left.I was in a place that hadn't been seen for about 1800 years or more.Not the tourist places,working on an assignment for the Vatican and National Geographic in a newly discovered section.Investigation of possible plague.It will be on TV this fall,I will let you know when. ---bil
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

:shock:

why can't I find work like that! That's cool bil !! No wonder you left in such a hurry !

TC
Tim g

Post by Tim g »

MMMM....Down deep holes with lots of very dead folks and germs......not my kick but someones got to do it :) Hope you had your shots bil :D Interesting job to be a bit more serious, if you dont mind me asking whats your background ? Film , tv , archiology, medical ?

Also can you enlighten me as to the muzzle device on that tturret mounted 34 ? BFA?

If so anyone know how it works as you seem to be able to see the face of the barrel and you need that to have that enclosed to have the gasses recoil the barrel. Or am i missing a trick with some fancy blank firing barrel ?

Regards

Tim
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Not really sure what I do-this opportunity arose and I went.Worked on research and some of the technical work,it was for the Vatican and National Geographic.As to the MG34,I know none of the details,I saw this while in Paris and got a pic,I wondered exactly how it worked myself.Maybe Jbaum can enlighten us! ---bil
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Re: Knowledge

Post by gdmoore28 »

Greettat wrote:Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.

★★★   ★★★
 ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 
 ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!
  ★★★★★★★★★
   ★★★★★★★
    ★★★★★
     ★★★
      ★

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OK . . . I guess?????

GeeDeeEmm
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson