Mg34 video wanted

Post your pics and vids here.
Sturmgewehr83

Mg34 video wanted

Post by Sturmgewehr83 »

I found a very informative Mg34 video clip on youtube a few months ago, but it`s now been removed. It was a guy showing how the Mg34 works with the Lafette 34(mounting, shooting, barrel change ect). Anyone remember this video and who made it? If it`s a part of a longer video I would be very interested in the name of the it and were I can get a copy of it

Thanks for any relpys
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Mg34 video wanted

Post by Bil »

Is this a modern clip,or was it a bit of the old German training film? The training film is availlable in the FS section here,I don't know of any other. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Sturmgewehr83

Post by Sturmgewehr83 »

Is is a modern video with an american guy i would think, the weapon fires both semi and full auto if I recall correctly.
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

was that the one with the Japanese reporter doing the interview?

TC
MG34Biker

Post by MG34Biker »

Was that the Myrvang video that was boot-legged?
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

The one I refered to is the Myrvang/Schroeder one,for sale here on the site by Ed Schroeder.Do not buy from anyone else,it has been bootlegged.There is a clip on the net from a Jananese history channel show that has the 34,also the 34 and 42 compared for rate of fire and sound.I still don't know which,if any of these,was originally refered to. ---bilTry http://www.GermanWarMachine.com Look in the video section,there are two movies,both of which have appeared on you-tube
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Sturmgewehr83

Post by Sturmgewehr83 »

Thanks guys, I`ll contact Schroeder for a copy
m2ball

Post by m2ball »

I think you are looking for the video with the Japanese reporter as TC mentioned. It showed a guy shooting the 34 off of a lafette and showed how to dissasemble, shoot with the optics on the lafette, and clean. Great video!
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

that is the video. here is the original post.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4957&hilit=mg34+video+japanese

Lets hope someone saved it. This is what the youtube site said.

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

TC
Sturmgewehr83

Post by Sturmgewehr83 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvH9fFwn3mY

Found this one, but it`s not the one I`m talking about
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

About 30 seconds into that one ,it looks like the 34 is being fed from the right hand side! ---bil
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Post by ChrisPCook »

I was the original poster, man I wish I would have saved it, awesome video. It was produced for the Japanese, a female Japanese reporter was running the interview. Too bad it got pulled. Chris...
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

Some don't work any more but the last one will and it's a nice one showing lots of mg34 and mg42 work.

Later 42rocker
mggunner34
Leutnant
Leutnant
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by mggunner34 »

there is a guy on youtube that does comparison videos, one of them is the 1919 vs mg34, probably not the exact video you are refering to but it shows lafette firing, barrel change and such... heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VDxAv3--RY
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

That is by a (one-time?) member,he is active on the former praxis site,very talented. Nice video! ---bil