My new MG34

Post your pics and vids here.
Landsknecht

My new MG34

Post by Landsknecht »

Hello gentlemen. I´m new to this forum. I hope you enjoy my MG34. What do you think is a fair price for MG34 Deckel for Doppeltrommel? Thanks in advance.

Regards Landsknecht
Attachments
MG34_2.jpg
MG34_1.jpg
MG34_6.jpg
MG34_5.jpg
MG34_3.jpg
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: My new MG34

Post by Bil »

Very nice! Welcome aboard! Is your 34 SA or FA,or a non-gun? It looks real good.Repro Deckels are availlable for $300-I wouldn't want to venture a guess on a real one.They are very scarce,and have been copied enough that it would be hard to say. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

Thank you Bil. My MG34 was deactivated by A.F. Budge Ltd. in Nottinghamshire. The Deckel for Doppeltrommel is an original. I have to pay €1100 for it. So i think it is expensive. What do you think? For my Fliegerkreiskorn i payed €155. Is that a normal price?
Sorry for my bad english.

Regards Landsknecht
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

Welcome to the site and I am sorry to say but 1100 Euros is about right :( Where do you live and how did you get a UK MG34 out of the country? Looks like you have a nice one there.
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

Hello Longhorn109. Thank you for your answer. I´m living in Germany, Bavaria. I got my MG34 from this trader.
http://www.lomax-militaria.de/de/

Regards Landsknecht
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

ah yes I know of lomax I have bought MP40 mags from them.
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.