Semi-auto conversion

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
timg953

Semi-auto conversion

Post by timg953 »

Are there any designs out there for a reweld/homebuilt semi conversion like the 42? I have a 42 kit coming and want to put back a 34 for future useif someone has or is working on a conversion.
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

I believe one or two of the members have made a semi 34...nobody has shown what they did though...I believe they followed TNW's design though.
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
BELTLEAD

Post by BELTLEAD »

AK47 Dennis did a great job on his MG34 conversion.You have to search the archives for his pictures
timg953

Post by timg953 »

I'll dig up the posts after this weekend is over. If anyone is in the Fort Smith Arkansas Area I'm putting on a gun show there this weekend. I'll have lots of military stuff on display and even some WW2 German reinactors.
schultzsgt2

semi auto mg34's

Post by schultzsgt2 »

Here in canada we can buy a fully legal semi-auto mg34 with a PAL for long guns. these have remanufactured receivers and cannot be put back to full autio here is the link to the mg34's http://www.marstar.ca/semi-mg/live-MG-34.htm they sell for $4000.00 cdn plus shipping and gst&past
Pirate
General
General

Post by Pirate »

I just ordered a receiver today from IMA. This will be my next project after I finish my 42.
Theree is some information out there but not much. I have a tnw on order and should be able to figure it
out from that.